ChutingStar Buys Used Gear!
ChutingStar buys high-quality used gear! We don’t buy everything, but we do buy items that our customers are looking for and/or that we know we can find a customer for in the near future. Most likely, you will get more money for your used gear selling it independently. However, if you are looking to earn quick cash, this is the right service for you. These steps below must be followed before sending your used gear to ChutingStar.
- Download the Used Gear Submission Form and read the Used Gear Program FAQs, both linked below.
- Fill out the Gear Submission Form and e-mail it to [email protected]. If you have photos, please include those with your e-mail to us. It may aid in our initial decision on your gear.
- We will respond (usually within 1-2 weeks) after reviewing your submission with the exact item or items we are interested in, along with a price we will pay for the items based on our final inspection matching your description.
- If you choose to send your gear to us, include your original form and our response e-mail with your used gear.
- Once received at ChutingStar, the gear is fully inspected (within 1-2 weeks) and photographed.
- We will contact you with any questions or issues after the inspection.
- If everything is as described and/or we settle any discrepancies, a check will be sent to the name and address you provided within 1 week.
(Download or open with Adobe Reader for the fillable form feature)Note: ChutingStar does not charge for the used gear inspection as part of the buying process. The seller is only responsible for shipping costs to ChutingStar. If there are issues that lead to ChutingStar not purchasing the gear, we will pay to ship the gear back to you but we will not repack or re-assemble any of the gear that was opened and/or disassembled during the inspection process (unless you need us to, and pay for that rigging service).