SuperStars Rewards Program
SuperStars Rewards Programs is back! After a 5-month hiatus as we scouted alternative platforms for our website as well as different rewards programs, we've decided to bring back the SuperStars Rewards Program. Previously earned points could be spent during the hiatus. And as of November 10, 2023, points can now be earned again as noted below. Any orders placed between June 5 and November 9, 2023, are not eligible for points.
We understand the importance of loyalty because ChutingStar was built on it. To thank our customers that keep coming back, we launched a unique rewards program, called SuperStars. We want to be your gear shop for as long as you are in the sport.
SuperStars are points earned on products you purchase or for engaging as part of the ChutingStar community. To be able to earn or redeem points, you will need to be logged in to your account. Points are accumulated with each purchase you make until you decide to spend them. You can check your balance through My Rewards from your Account Dashboard.
Points can be earned by engaging in the site in different ways. We may add new ways to earn points and communicate the program updates through our site, social media or newsletters.
- Earning Points
50 Points for each approved product review. For tips in writing a review, check out the Product Review Guidelines.
- Points added once review is approved and posted by our moderator.
- Points added once your order has shipped from ChutingStar.
100 points equal $1.00. You will be able to apply your points against your purchase when you are checking out.
- Redeeming Points
Note: To spend your points, just use the Apply Rewards dropdown on the final checkout page.
In order to earn points, you must be logged into your account. There is a notice at checkout that informs you that you are not logged in. You will have the opportunity at that time to login to your account.
- Points will expire one year after earning them.
- Points are deposited once the order has shipped. If you cancel your order, the points will be removed.
- Points cannot be earned on eGift Cards but points can be redeemed on product purchases where an eGift Card is used as a form of payment.
- Points are applied after coupons and other promotional discounts.
- Points will be lost or accounts suspended if the program is abused.