A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
Cookie Fuel Skydiving Helmet
SuperStars Rewards previously earned can be spent on products you purchase online at checkout. You must be logged in to that account at checkout to use your points. Points are no longer able to be earned as the program is in the process of ending in 2023 as ChutingStar.com transitions to a new platform. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program can be found at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
The Cookie Fuel all-in-one skydiving helmet!
The open-face Fuel helmet can be ordered as the helmet only for use as a basic, comfortable open-face helmet. Or it can be transformed into a full-on camera helmet with a top-mount, side-mount, cutaway chincup and outside access audible mount.
Just as Cookie Composites revolutionized the full-face camera helmet with the G3, the Fuel has done the same for the open-face and POV camera helmet markets.
The Cookie Fuel shell is made of a High Impact ABS / Polycarbonate Blend. It comes standard with comfortable chinstrap as well as blank side and top plates.
The blank side plates will hold any audible altimeter, but the audible won't be visible from the outside of the helmet unless the optional audible mount side plate is ordered and installed. The side and top plates all come in black.
The helmet comes in 11 flat finish colors that include Yellow, Bubble Gum, Lime, Charcoal, Red, Tactical Green, Black, White, Royal, Navy and Orange.
Available sizes include:
- XS (51-52 cm or 20-20.5 in)
- Small (52-53 cm or 20.5-20.75 in)
- Medium (53-55 cm or 20.75-21.5 in)
- Large (55-57 cm or 21.5-22.25 in)
- XL (57-59 cm or 22.25-23 in)
- 2XL (59-61 cm or 23-24 in)
Using a tape measure please determine the circumference of head to the nearest 1/8 of an inch. Do this by placing the tape measure around the widest part of your head which will be above the eye brows and ears.
What's included with the Fuel Helmet:
- Fuel helmet in the color/size ordered
- Blank side and top plates
- Pressed foam chinstrap (Note: The chinstrap material changed at the end of 2016 and will again in 2017, so the chinstrap type will vary.)
- Black drawstring helmet bag
Each Cookie Fuel helmet can be upgraded with separately available options and add-ons as noted below. These options are all available in the listings alongside the Fuel and within the helmet camera and altimeter mounting sections on ChutingStar.com.
Optional Side Plate/Mount features include:
- Visible audible altimeter port for Larsen & Brusgaard Solo II, Optima II and Quattro audible altimeters
- Visible audible altimeter port for Larsen & Brusgaard Original ProTrack or ProTrack II
- Visible audible altimeter port for Alti-2 N3, Atlas, Atlas II, Mercury Jade or Mercury Crimson
- Flat Side Mount Plate
- Cooke Contour Rail Mount (Requires Flat Side Mount Plate)
- Sony Action Cam Sleeve (Requires Flat Side Mount Plate), AS20/30/100/200 cameras also require Sony Action Cam Original Waterproof Housing
Optional Top Plate/Mount features include:
- Fuel GoPro Top Mount allows you to use the proprietary click-in style GoPro Mounts.
- Fuel GoPro Roller Mount available for the HERO/HERO2, HERO3, HERO3+/4, HERO 2018, HERO5 Black, HERO6 Black or HERO7 Black. The design of the Fuel GoPro Roller Mount provides a low center of gravity GoPro mounting solution while enclosing the base of the camera to reduce line snags. The design easily allows the skydiver to adjust the viewing camera angle over a 75-degree range. The mount has graduated marks so you can easily set your desired angle of view every time. Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum with a hard anodized finish.
Optional Chincup features include:
- Optional Fuel Cutaway Chincup is a low profile cutaway system that even under a heavy load can be easily cutaway. The cutaway system has been tested in accordance with the FPF standard for camera headgear release systems. The Chincup can be converted without the use of tools to a fixed system that does not cutaway, if desired.
- Standard included chinstrap is constructed of pressed foam with a squeeze buckle closure.
Installation instructions for optional mounts are below, and are included with the accessories ordered. Tools and parts for accessory installation are included with the helmet and/or accessories.
|Audible Pockets or Mounts||Left Inner Pocket, Left Outer Mount, Right Inner Pocket, Right Outer Mount|
|Camera Mount Options||Side Mount, Top and Side Mount|
|Chin Fastener Options||Chin Strap|
|Liner Type||Soft Felt Liner|
|Shell Material||High Impact ABS / Polycarbonate Blend|
|Sizes Available||XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL|
|Helmet Type||Open Face|
|Colors Available||Black, Lime, Orange, Red, White, Yellow|
|Visor Flips Up||No Visor (Open Face)|
|Price View||Price Range|
Great helmetI love my cookie fuel. My only complaint is the stock chin strap. It feels like it is cutting into my neck when cinched down and the fact that the chin cup is another $100.
The best Open Face helmet!I dont like using full face for skydive, so I decided buy a fuel. I´m so satisfied! The audible pouch is perfect placement, the color is beutiful. The fuel is now my favorite helmet!
Fits great and secureBought the Cookie Fuel helmet for its versatility. I am not a full face helmet wearing person. Love the wind in my face. I have an older audible and it is supported. Recently captured a Gopro Hero9 . With ease I can mount to the Cookie Fuel. Not a adhesive fan for skydiving. The fit is good and snug (large) pads inside feel great. Can't go wrong if you like open face.
Great helmetI love my Cookie! The audible pouch is perfect placement, You can find plenty of camera mounts for it, you can even get a cutaway chin cup. After 200 jumps with it, all of my stickers are still intact. it is very comfortable and changeable. Belly, tracking, tube exits, head down, horny gorillas... it stays in place for all.
A GREAT PRODUCTI LOVE MY FUEL HELMET !
VERY COMFORTABLE IT HOLDS IN PLACE IN EVERYMOVE
Thumbs up for the fuelI own 3 cookie helmets. Ozone, G3, and Fuel. The fuel is my favorite.
Best helmet for the price and options.Love this helmet. I'm a fan of feeling the wind on my face. It has options to mount cameras and altimeters. Fits great as long as you properly measure your head and select the right size. The sizes run smaller than other helmets of the same size.
RadI can't wear the full face helmets because I get claustrophobic. This helmet is great! I sized up to large from a medium. It was snug at first and has loosened up just a tad with wear. Really happy I can one day use it for camera flying and put in an audible altimeter when ready
Great helmet Great priceDidn't take me long to decide that this was the helmet for me. With the ability to add cameras and audibles was a no brainer for me. Love the blue
Great open face!It's a little pricy for an open face helmet, but if you have the money to spare, you will be very happy with this helmet.