A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
ATLAS II Visual Audible Altimeter
SuperStars Rewards can be earned and spent on products you purchase online at checkout. You must be logged in to your account at checkout to earn and/or use your points. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program can be found at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
ATLAS II Visual Audible Skydiving Altimeter.
The ATLAS II is an electronic altimeter with a digital display which can be used as either an audible or visual altimeter.
The ATLAS II, the evolution of the famous menu driven Alti-2 Neptune, is now available with the world wide standard USB-C port for recharging every 4-8 weeks. The ATLAS II comes with new button you can use even with gloves on. They are so clicky!
Thanks to the no battery/filters/maintenance of the ATLAS II, the altimeter has low cost of ownership. Taking the advantage of the tactical heritage, the ATLAS II withstands drop tests from 6 feet (1.2 m) with 1000+G and is waterproof up to 6 feet for one hour. The machined metal case is from aircraft aluminum.
The ATLAS II has added logbook features of 200 jumps, a training mode for AFF ground training and a manual mode for your convenience.
The ATLAS II is menu driven. Spend time skydiving – not reading manuals!
- Ruggedized machined aluminum case with reduced edges and corners
- Improved USB charging and data transfer through waterproof USB-C
- ECO friendly. Safe more than 100 Dollars on single use batteries over 10 years
- Raised easy-push clicky buttons with protective case recess
- Waterproof up to six feet for up to one hour
- Eight alarm groups; Includes both free fall and/or canopy alarms
- Canopy alarms include approach alarms preceding each selected alarm altitude
- Canopy alarm volume is adjustable for those who wish to hear alarms from their wrist
- Logs over 200 jump Profiles and over 2,500 jump Summaries
- Jump odometer for fast-paced training days
- Time under canopy and free fall time are logged
- USB-C for connection to different types of third party applications.
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kmh
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps
- Electroluminescent Backlight
- Free fall Alarm Group
- Canopy Alarm Group
- Exit Altitude
- Canopy Deployment Altitude
- Free Fall Time
- Canopy Time
- Average Speed
- Speed at four different altitudes
The adjustable hand mount for the ATLAS II is included.
Every sport altimeter that leaves Alti-2 production in DeLand, Florida or in the UK are individually tested in a pressure chamber including video evidence before they ship out! Trusting your altimeter should be justified.
2.44” x 1.69” x .47”
1.4 oz (without mount)
-20° C to +60° C
Max Depth (Waterproofing)
6 feet 1 hour
Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Black, Blue, Red, Silver
Manufactured by Alti-2 in DeLand, Florida.
|Freefall and canopy alarms
|The Atlas stores 2500 summary logs and 200 detailed logs. It allows you to name your DZ, aircraft and alarm settings.
|Added software needed, Added software optional, Mac, Windows, Yes
|Feet or Meters
|Settings for Feet and Meters
|Exterior helmet mount available, Handmount, Wristmount
|Night Jump Glow
GREAT COMPANYOrdered the limited purple version. Awesome fast shipping! The quality of the meter is phenomenal. The box and packaging is next level and the company only has 13 Employees. I appreciate the time and quality they put into the product and boxing. Excited to use it.