A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
ALTITRACK Electronic Skydiving Altimeter & Digital Logbook
SuperStars Rewards can be earned and spent on products you purchase online at checkout. You must be logged in to your account at checkout to earn and/or use your points. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program can be found at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
The ALTITRACK™ Skydiving Altimeter & Logbook now available in Stealth Black!
The ALTITRACK™ is a digital hand altimeter & electronic logbook with analog display. This is the ultimate all-in-one visual altimeter computer.
The ALTITRACK™ features include:
- Stealth Black case option with HD high contrast black face
- Black or Platinum case options with the original white face
- Backlight for night jumps
- Freefall computer logbook
- Analog face with digital accuracy
- Easy Altitude offset
This visual altimeter records your jump information from exit to landing, has the ability to download jump information to a computer, has an ergonomic fit, is both shock and water resistant and has upgradeable software. The ALTITRACK™ has a backlight for night jumping that can remain on for several hours. It stores up to 15 minutes of data for each jump with a total of 6.5 hours recording and accumulates up to 19,999 jumps.
The ALTITRACK™ is compatible with the Paralog when connected to your computer via the Altitrack Hardware Connection for expanded logging capabilities. The ALTITRACK™ has a simulator for student altitude awareness training. It can replay of any jump stored in the logbook with true pointer movement and readout of speeds, altitudes, etc.
Full Features List:
- First ever electronic sport altimeter with analog scale.
- First ever altimeter with ergonomic fit.
- First ever altimeter with 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on the hand/wrist.
- Choice of symmetric and asymmetric scale graduation in either feet or meters.
- Electroluminescent backlight for night jumping. Can remain on for several hours.
- Smooth, none erratic pointer movement... no guessing.
- Shock resistant and water resistant.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation.
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass.
- LCD for easy and intuitive operation and information review.
- Powerful electronic logbook loaded with advanced features for immediate access at the rear side of altimeter.
- Storing up to 15 minutes' data of each jump with a total of 6.5 hours' recording (e.g. 400 jumps with profiles), including jump details from exit to landing, date, jump number, exit altitude, opening altitude, freefall time and speed statistics for maximum and average speeds in TAS or SAS.
- Choice of readings in feet or meter, mph or kmh.
- Accumulates the total number of jumps up to 19,999 jumps.
- Compatible with Paralog (using the Altitrack Hardware Connection).
- Firmware upgradeable (using Altitrack Hardware Connection).
- Simulator for student altitude awareness training.
- Replay of any jump stored in the logbook with true pointer movement and readout of speeds, altitudes, etc.
- Easy and quick Velcro strap mounting.
- Various silicone platforms for mounting on the hand, wrist, chest or leg-strap.
- Long lasting ½ AA lithium battery. Easy to find common batteries.
Available with these face options:
- 12,000 Feet
- 21,000 Feet
- 21,000 Feet Linear from 9 o'clock
- 30,000 Feet
- 30,000 Feet Linear from 9 o'clock
- 4,000 Meters
- 6,000 Meters
- 10,000 Meters
The manufacturer, Larsen & Brusgaard, is known worldwide for their high-quality products and generous customer service if any problems arise.
- The Paralog Software can be combined with the Altitrack Hardware Connection for downloading. You will need the Altitrack Hardware connection for connecting the Altitrack to your computer and then the Paralog Software for the download features. Paralog supports a variety of platforms: Windows, OSX and Linux are currently supported with supplemental applications available for PocketPC and Palm OS.
|Larsen and Brusgaard
|Digital with analog display
|Stores up to 15 minutes of data for each jump with a total of 6.5 hours recording and accumulates up to 19,999 jumps.
|Added software optional, Windows, Yes
|Feet or Meters
|Night Jump Glow
THE Alti to ownIf you like having an easy to read analog altimeter, this is THE Alti to own.
If you want a digital logbook, AND a reliable old school dial, this is THE Ali to own.
I prefer standard “old school” quickly referenced numbers on a dial instead of short form digital. Blame this on being neurotic, or just being old, but my brain understands a needle running down instead of digital numbers.
The fact it logs your dives makes it insanely more cooler, especially if you want to get an in depth understanding instead of trying to rely on your personal memory.
Buy the connector and the same time, read the manual.
GreatI have been using this altimeter for the last two years. I would say that it is one of the smartest purchases I have made. I really like the mix of digital and analog functions. The jump log function works great, after a long day of jumping it is easy and fast to scroll though and get all the info about my jumps.
GoodIs a good altimeter, i like the analogic interface and was its digital system. You can download in your computer the jump data, but you need the conector (this conector isn´t included).
Goodis a good altimeter, have the advantage of you can see in analogic, but the sistem is digital, you can conect whit your pc and download your jump data, but for this you need buy the cable (isn´t included).
Great altimeter!I had initially received this from someone who found this for me from another diver who used this for only two jumps, and couldn't jump anymore for personal reasons. Initially it took a a bit to figure out how exactly to set up the computer to my own settings, but after a bit of tinkering, it was relatively easy. Its very accurate, and a great altimeter for those who want to track their jumps more accurately. Of course, there is the separate jumptrack program for a separate cost, but I have not purchased it yet. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who still wants to rely on an analog alti, but also track their jumps more accurately.