A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
Akando Black Ultimate Skydiving Gloves
SuperStars Rewards is ChutingStar's "Thank You" Loyalty Program. SuperStars Rewards Points are earned and spent on products you purchase and/or review as part of the ChutingStar community. To be able to earn or redeem points, you need to create a customer account at ChutingStar.com, and be logged in to that account for all orders and reviews. Points are accumulated with each purchase you make or review posted until you decide to spend them. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
Akando Black Ultimate Skydiving Gloves.
Skydiving gloves tailored for ultimate grip and durability!
Akando ultimate gloves are result of more than 10 years of customer feedback, personal experience and testing.
- Premium tackified grey leather palm = durability and sticky grip
- Strategically reinforced wear points on fingers = durability and grip
- Entirely sewn with kevlar thread = durability
- Flexible and breathable back = perfect fit to the back of the palm
- Strong YKK velcro closure around the wrist = gloves stay perfectly in place
- Ultimately cool and professional looks
Note: Sold in pairs even though photos show a single glove.
For sizing, please read notes below, look at the chart in the photos and watch instructional video below.
Please take into account BOTH measurements. Length is measured from the tip of the middle finger to the root of the thumb (on the glove it is the top of the velcro closure flap). Width shown is the width of the material used on the palm. Since palm is three dimensional as it has thickness too, take into account some additional 0.7 – 1.5 cm depending on the size.
Glove sizing (width x length):
- 2XS, 8.5cm x 18cm
- XS, 9cm x 18.5cm
- Small, 9.5cm x 19cm
- Medium, 10cm x 19.5cm
- Large, 10.5cm x 20cm
- XL, 11cm x 20.5cm
- Items you will need: bucket, dish soap, two hand towels
- Rinse the glove off in cold water. You'll want to remove any dirt on the surface of the glove and get the leather thoroughly wet.
- Fill your bucket with cold water and approximately 2 tbls. of dish detergent.
- Put your hand in the water and stir it up to activate the soap and create suds.
- Place the glove in the water and swirl it around. Use your hand to agitate the soap in the water, allowing the motion to remove ground in dirt particles and sweat.
- Wash out the more hearty stains and deposits by placing the wet glove on your hand and then lightly scrubbing on the leather with a hand towel soaked in soapy water.
- Rinse the glove in clean, cold water, removing all the soap, which can dry out the leather if left on.
- Place the glove on a dry hand towel and give it a couple of hours to begin air drying.
- Place the glove back on your hand after two hours of air drying. This will help to stretch the leather, preventing it from shrinking.
- Take the glove off your hand and allow 12 hours for it to finish air drying.
|Price View||Price Range|