A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
Wasabi Power Mini Condenser Shotgun Mic
SuperStars Rewards is ChutingStar's "Thank You" Loyalty Program. SuperStars Rewards Points are earned and spent on products you purchase and/or review as part of the ChutingStar community. To be able to earn or redeem points, you need to create a customer account at ChutingStar.com, and be logged in to that account for all orders and reviews. Points are accumulated with each purchase you make or review posted until you decide to spend them. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
The Wasabi Power MIC-120 is a lightweight hyper-cardioid or shotgun microphone that is ideal as an alternative to a handheld wired microphone. With its narrow pickup angle and a tight cardioid polar pattern, the MIC-120 was designed to be most sensitive to sound coming directly into the front of the barrel. Sounds from the sides and rear are greatly attenuated.
This is a great mic for serious skate filmers.
Inside the body, two miniature button batteries (included) will provide up to 100 hours of continual use. Outside the body, you will find on/off and attenuated switches. Also included is a windscreen which will greatly silence wind noise when using the microphone outdoors. To prevent equipment noise, the microphone is suspended within four vibration-absorbing elastic bands in the center of its mount.
- Capsule: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Line and gradient
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 180 kHz
- Sensitivity: -41dB +/- 3dB
- Burst: 0dB= -41dB +/- 3dB; 10dB= -31dB +/- 3dB; 20dB= -21dB +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 1000 Ohm +/- 30%
- Sound pressure input level: 124dB SPL (1 KHz @1% THD)
- Power requirements: Includes 2 x 1.5V 377 (SR626W) button cell batteries; will also work with phantom power over the standard ranges from 12 to 48 volts
- Battery life: 100 hours continual use
- Microphone body with integrated cord
- 2 x 1.5V 377 (SR626W) button cell batteries
- Microphone mount for hot-shoe
- Spare elastic bands
- Manufactured by: Wasabi Power
- Connects with hot-shoe and microphone input
- 3-setting attenuated switches (0dB, 10dB, 20dB)
- Ultra lightweight (1.9oz / 54g)
- Batteries provide up to 100 hours of continual use
- Includes microphone body with integrated cord, microphone mount, windscreen, spare elastic bands, and 2 button batteries
Wasabi Power MIC-120 Mini Condenser Shotgun Microphone is compatible with DSLR Cameras, Camcorders and Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 60D, 7D, Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, XS, XSi, XA10, Fujifilm X-Pro 1, Nikon D4, D40, D90, D600, D700, D800, D300S, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5100, D7000, Pentax K-5, K-30, Sony Alpha SLT A57, A77.
|Price View||Price Range|