A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
UPT Vector 3 Skydiving Container
Design your Vector 3 at the link below and then upload the .pdf order form with your online order for colors, measurements and options.
Vector 3 Online Order Form
SuperStars Rewards previously earned can be spent on products you purchase online at checkout. You must be logged in to that account at checkout to use your points. Points are no longer able to be earned as the program is in the process of ending in 2023 as ChutingStar.com transitions to a new platform. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program can be found at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
Custom UPT Vector 3 container.
United Parachute Technologies is the king of the skydiving industry with 44 years and 63,000+ rigs of experience.
UPT with Bill Booth at the helm is known for the 3-ring system, tandem skydiving, magnets, spectra reserve ripcord and the Skyhook. New options on the Vector 3 include spacerfoam, magnetic riser covers and the Louie Loop for the front risers.
Vector 3 Features:
3D Spacer Foam / Padded Stablizers
You can now fly your Vector 3 in full comfort, with the introduction of the 3D Spacer Foam backpad. The difference is unbelievable – the spacer foam conforms to the jumper after several jumps, and the cut-out channel on the backpad allows for air circulation on the back. All of our test jumpers have also reported that their rigs feel incredibly stable on their backs, with far less movement with the same tension applied from their harnesses. The spacer foam also extends to the leg pads for increased comfort.
Center Flap & Piping
- Center Flap: Refer to the Vector drawing on the Sport Order Forms (Micron, M-Series) and enter the colors you have chosen next to the corresponding numbers. It may help to color the drawing first, to get an idea of what your rig will look like. You may use one of our printed coloring sheets for this or use our 3-D coloring program that is located on our website. Please be aware that neon fabrics and tapes fade rapidly. Their color brilliance may be lost within a year. For available colors please check the latest Relative Workshop color samples. If you use other manufacturers samples please send a physical sample in with your order. We also offer split color options. Please refer to our split color option order forms. Tie-dye is available for the whole rig or just certain panels.
- Piping: This decorative trim adds accents of color. Folded trim tape is inserted and stitched in between each wedge of the center flap, A-G (2-7). Piping is optional.
- One Piece: Greater comfort with padding in-between hardware and legs
- Two Piece: Greater flexibility which produces a greater range of movement
Main Pilot Chute
- Type: F-111, ZP
- Handles: Monkey Fist, Free-fly, Plastic
- Size: 27-inch, 30-inch, 33-inch
- F-111: Due to its properties it lets some air through and produces less dancing of the bag as the pilot chute inflates and pulls the main canopy from the deployment bag.
- ZP: Zero Porosity has a greater pull force because little to no air passes through it this in turn exerts a greater pull force. ZP on average last twice as long.
Louie Loops Option
Over the top dive loop raises the dive loop over 1-inch from the position of the standard dive loop giving greater power in your dives and less physical strain on your arms. Stiffener in the Louie Loop makes it easier to grab when initiating your front riser turn. Another benefit is that the Over the top dive loop raises the dive loop over 1-inch from the position of the standard dive loop giving greater power in your dives and less physical strain on your arms. You must select the Louie Loop option for your risers when ordering if you want this option.
To place an order for a custom Vector3, use the online rig coloring program at this link. Then save that as a .pdf file or fill-in those colors on the Vector 3 order form downloaded at the link below:
The completed order form can then be uploaded at the link above with your order.
Once the order is submitted, we will contact you to review the order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price with options/shipping. Payment can be made either through adding this Vector 3 to your online cart with payment, or via phone with a credit card or by wire transfer.
For a faster turnaround time (2 weeks), UPT does at time stock sport Vectors with unfinished harnesses and the following options built in:
- 3D spacer foam
- Magnetic Riser Covers
- Padded Stabilizers
Other options that can be added are:
- VGH (one piece only)
- Hook Knife
- Freefly Mod
- Soft Reserve Handle
- Louie Loop and/or Low Drag risers
- Semi-Stowless Main D-Bag
Information needed when placing an order:
- Body Measurements
- Risers - Length, Color, Trulock or Velcro, Louie Loop or not, Low Drag or not
- Cutaway Color
- Reserve handle type, and color if a soft handle
- Pilot Chute Type (ZP or F111) and handle Type/color
Please contact ChutingStar for a list of available stock containers. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and price varies per the options.
|Brand||United Parachute Technologies|
|Articulation Availability||Hip, None|
|Padding Options Available||Deluxe Backpad, Spacerfoam Padding|
|Chest Strap Widths Available||Type 8 Wide 1 23/32"|
|Cutaway Handles Available||Pillow|
|Fabrics Available||Cordura 1000|
|Hardware Type Availability||Stainless Steel|
|Main Deployment Handles Available||Freefly Handle, Hackey, Monkey Fist, Plastic PVC Pipe|
|Reserve Handles Available||Pillow, Stainless D-Ring|
|Riser Cover Types Available||Magnetic, Tuck Tab|
|Riser Sizes Available||Type 17 1" (mini-risers), Type 8 1 23/32" (wide risers)|
|RSL Options||Skyhook RSL, Standard RSL|
|Toggle Types Available||Velcro, Velcroless Trulock Straight Pin|
|Kill Line Pilot Chute Availability||Included|
|Hook Knife Pouch Availability||Yes|
|Cut In Laterals Availability||No|
|Name Embroidery Available||Yes (at extra charge)|
|Price View||Price Range|
Totally satisfied.Huge thanks to Chutingstar for helping me out with my first custom rig. I love it. fits great and looks great!
Love my new Vector!Thank you Chutingstar for helping me order my Vector rig. It fits perfect and looks even better than I thought it would. It was a bit stiff in the beginning, but I was told it was going to be better in a while, and it was! Will for sure buy a new Vector through Chutingstar again, if I ever need a new rig.
greatGreat rigs. The rig is awesome and have super nice quality. UPT and chutingstar have great service. the rig is tights and freefly friendly and i love it :)
Worth the $Bombproof rigs proven by decades of innovation. Super comfortable with the high-end foam back pad, never had a riser cover come open with the magnetic riser covers, or had a loose handle with the freefly handle PC. Love my Micron and can't wait to order another! Some day... :).
Top-notch qualityI love the magnetic riser covers and the stowless bag. The openings are cleaner and smoother, especially when wingsuiting. The rig is a bit stiff in the beginning, but gets softer after a few jumps. Quality is top-notch.