don't forget about
The Custom Cookie Fuel Camera Helmet built to your specifications.
Note: This order is for a custom built and configured Cookie Fuel Helmet with one of the Top Mount options Camera Plate options. Turnaround time is 2-4 week from order placement. To order a standard Cookie Fuel Helmet with the interchangeable side and top mounts, see our other Cookie Fuel Helmet product listing.
The Cookie Fuel helmet can now be custom ordered as a full-on camera helmet with one of two factory-installed top-mount camera plate options as well as a cutaway chincup and side/top plate choices.
Just as Cookie Composites revolutionized the full-face camera helmet with the G3, the Fuel has done the same for the open-face and POV camera helmet markets.
The Cookie Fuel shell is made of a High Impact ABS / Polycarbonate Blend. It comes standard with pressed foam chin strap and blank side and top plates.
The blank side plates will hold any audible altimeter, but the audible won’t be visible from the outside of the helmet unless the optional audible mount side plate is ordered and installed. The side and top plates all come in black.
The helmet comes in 11 flat finish colors that include Yellow, Bubble Gum, Lime, Charcoal, Red, Tactical Green, Black, White, Royal, Navy and Orange.
Available sizes include:
- XS (51-52 cm or 20-20.5 in)
- Small (52-53 cm or 20.5-20.75 in)
- Medium (53-55 cm or 20.75-21.5 in)
- Large (55-57 cm or 21.5-22.25 in)
- XL (57-59 cm or 22.25-23 in)
- 2XL (59-61 cm or 23-24 in)
Using a tape measure please determine the circumference of head to the nearest 1/8 of an inch. Do this by placing the tape measure around the widest part of your head which will be above the eye brows and ears.
What's included with the Fuel Helmet:
- Fuel helmet in the color/size ordered
- Blank side and top plates
- Pressed foam chinstrap
- Black drawstring helmet bag
Choose the additional configurations for your Custom Cookie Fuel Camera Helmet above. These options include:
Cookie Fuel Top Camera Plate Options:
- Fuel Dual Top Plate: The most versatile top-mount camera assembly on the planet. It comes standard with two GoPro Stud mounts, which fit all standard GoPro cases and enable users to mount two GoPro cameras side by side. It also has a mounting feature for two flatlock camera release plates, plus a host of other mounting solutions. Up to 2 GoPro Cameras when mounted can also be angled in 1.5 deg so that the POV of each camera intersects at 1.5 meters away from you. This feature and camera postions are perfect for Tandem Videographers flying video and stills. This means you can get in close and get the shot. This mount has been radically machined, positioning the plate extremely low on the helmet. This allows easy access to the inside of the helmet, should you wish to use Turned On or remote-shutter release products. This new mounting solution does not have any screws or nuts protruding into the inside of the helmet shell.
- Fuel Single Flatlock: The Flatlock Camera mount allows you to easiliy and quickly top mount a camera to your helmet. You can use this in conjunction with the Fuel helmet by adding the Fuel Flatlock adaptor.
Optional Side Plate/Mount features include:
- Visible audible altimeter port for Larsen & Brusgaard Solo II, Optima II and Quattro audible altimeters
- Visible audible altimeter port for Larsen & Brusgaard Original ProTrack or ProTrack II
- Visible audible altimeter port for Alti-2 N3 or Atlas
- Flat Side Mount Plate
- Cooke Contour Rail Mount (Requires Flat Side Mount Plate)
- Sony Action Cam Sleeve (Requires Flat Side Mount Plate), AS20/30/100/200 cameras also require Sony Action Cam Original Waterproof Housing
Optional Top Plate/Mount features include:
- Fuel GoPro Top Mount allows you to use the proprietary click-in style GoPro Mounts.
- Fuel GoPro Roller Mount available for the HERO/HERO2, HERO3, HERO3+/4, HERO5, HERO6, HERO7 Black or all Sessions. The design of the Fuel GoPro Roller Mount provides a low center of gravity GoPro mounting solution while enclosing the base of the camera to reduce line snags. The design easily allows the skydiver to adjust the viewing camera angle over a 75-degree range. The mount has graduated marks so you can easily set your desired angle of view every time. Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum with a hard anodized finish.
Optional Chincup features include:
- Optional Fuel Cutaway Chincup is a low profile cutaway system that even under a heavy load can be easily cutaway. The cutaway system has been tested in accordance with the FPF standard for camera headgear release systems. The Chincup can be converted without the use of tools to a fixed system that does not cutaway, if desired.
- Optional Fuel Cutaway Chinstrap allows you to quickly disconnect the chinstrap when under load.
- Standard included chinstrap is constructed of pressed foam with a squeeze buckle closure.
Detail InformationAudible Pockets or MountsLeft Inner Pocket, Left Outer Mount, Right Inner Pocket, Right Outer MountCarry Bag IncludedYesCamera Mount OptionsForehead Mount, Side Mount, Top and Side Mount, Top MountChin Fastener OptionsChin Strap, Cutaway Chin CupLiner TypeSoft felt linerLiner ReplaceableYesVisor ReplaceableNoShell MaterialHigh Impact ABS / Polycarbonate BlendSizes AvailableXS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XLHelmet TypeOpen FaceColors AvailableBlack, Flat Green, Lime, Navy Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Smoke Grey, White, YellowVisor Flips UpNo Visor (Open Face)Visor TintNo
ReviewsAdd your review
check these out!×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.