A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
REvolve Contour Camera Mount
SuperStars Rewards previously earned can be spent on products you purchase online at checkout. You must be logged in to that account at checkout to use your points. Points are no longer able to be earned as the program is in the process of ending in 2023 as ChutingStar.com transitions to a new platform. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program can be found at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
The REvolve Contour Camera Mount allows you to add any of the Contour series of cameras to the side of your helmet.
Bonehead Composites now offers a mounting solution for the contour camera and standard side mounts. Consists of a plastic Derlin plate and machined aluminum rail which slides into the contour rail guides and allows visor rotation and level adjustments.
The REvolve Contour Camera Mount is sized per the shell/visor size. Select your REvolve size above when ordering. Note: Mount does not include Contour camera, which is available separately from ChutingStar.com.
1. Remove original visor pin from the left side of the helmet.
2. Place a piece of masking tape over each raise mounting pad on the REvolve.
3. Using the longer pin supplied with the contour mount, slide the pin through the upper plate hole through the visor grommet and finally into the helmet and secure.
4. Rotate the plate, centering the middle or each lower mounting slots over the center of each mounting pad. Mark these locations with a pen and then check for center accuracy.
5. Using a 8/32 drill or Dremel tool drill the center marks through the helmet.
6. Secure the lower contour mount with supplied hardware with washers under both the screw head and nut.
7. Minor up/down adjustments can be obtain by loosening the lower screws and slightly rotating the plate to the fore or aft slot positions.
The REvolve shell sizes are noted on the inside of the helmet. Remove the liner to see the shell size markings. The following shell sizes were used to make the following sizes.
- Shell #1: XS
- Shell #2: XS, S, M
- Shell #3: L, XL
- Shell #4: 2XL, 3XL
|Camera Mount Options||Side Mount|
|Helmet Type||Full Face|
|Visor Flips Up||Yes|
|Price View||Price Range|