A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
Gear Aid Silicone Lubricant Spray
SuperStars Rewards previously earned can be spent on products you purchase online at checkout. You must be logged in to that account at checkout to use your points. Points are no longer able to be earned as the program is in the process of ending in 2023 as ChutingStar.com transitions to a new platform. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program can be found at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
Gear Aid Silicone Spray Lubricant 7 oz.
Gear Aid Silicone Spray, from the scuba industry, is used by riggers and skydivers to clean and lubricate their cutaway cables. Manufacturers recommend cleaning and lubricating skydiving rig cutaway cables every 30 days.
Slide easily in and out of your wetsuit with Silicone Lubricant spray, which also protects gear from the harmful effects of saltwater. The food-grade silicone formula preserves rubber gaskets and neoprene, to make expensive dive gear last longer. Lubricate sensitive rubber parts and protect neoprene dive equipment from salt, corrosion and oxidation, with the Silicone Lubricant Spray by GEAR AID.
- Lubricates – Allows for ease of suit entry
- Protects – Fights against rust, salt, oxidation and corrosion
- Conditions – Keeps neoprene and rubber supple and looking good
- Powerful – High quality silicone lubricant spray
- All-purpose – Use on wetsuits, gaskets, o-rings, and all dive equipment
- Size: 7 oz
- For use on rubber, plastic and metal parts
- Made in USA
- Shake can.
- Point valve toward surface and spray from 8 inches away.
- Let dry before use.
- For skydivers, once the cutaway cables are sprayed, you immediately wipe down the cables with a clean cloth or paper towel to clean and lubricate at the same time.
- Spray becomes cold during application. For comfort, hold fingertip back and away from the nozzle edge.
Note: This is the same Silicone Spray that used to be sold as the McNett branded Silicone Spray by M Essentials. McNett rebranded in 2019 to Gear Aid.
|Price View||Price Range|
Keep your rigger happyI got this spray to keep from having to bum from my rigger every time I did 3 ring maintenance. Keep your rigger happy, and yourself safe by cleaning and lubricating your cutaway cables to prevent potential hard pulls.