Collection of Information
Information You Provide to UsWe collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you become a User; create an online customer account, shop in our stores; use the interactive areas and features of our Site; complete a waiver, make a purchase; sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, surveys, mailing lists, events, or other activities; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, zip code, photos, videos, social media usernames, payment information, demographic information, and your preferences related to whether you are a Skydiver or Skateboarder.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately consent to receive these types of communications from us.
Information We Collect AutomaticallyWe may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services or transact business with us, including:
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We collect information about your location when you access our site or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return
Information We Collect from Other Sources.We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, if you use your credentials from a third party social media site (e.g., Facebook) to log into your account or interact with us, we may collect information about you, such as your name, account information and friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of InformationWe use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- administer your account and communicate with you about benefits (such as special offers only available to account holders);
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices, service bulletins and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about ChutingStar products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide, maintain, and improve the Site;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- monitor and analyze usage, trends, navigation and other activities;
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of InformationWe may share personal information about you outside of CHUTINGSTAR, including as follows:
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly on our Services and on third-party sites, such as your photos, stories, posts, product reviews, wish lists and other information you choose to provide;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- to enforce our agreements, policies, and Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ChutingStar, our crew, our customers, or any other persons; and with your consent.
Social Sharing FeaturesThe Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
SecurityChutingStar takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your InformationYou may update or correct your online account information by logging into your online account and updating your information. If you deactivate your online account, please note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Promotional CommunicationsYou may opt out of receiving promotional communications from ChutingStar by following the instructions in those communications or changing your preferences. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, rewards or our ongoing business relations. If you opt out of communications within 90 days of earning rewards, we reserve the right to deduct the applicable amount of reward points from your account.
Location InformationYou also have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device.
Changes to this PolicyChutingStar may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Contact UsIf you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our ChutingStar Crew at 1-770-445-4000 or send an email message to email@example.com. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
ChutingStar Enterprises, Inc.
Attention: Mike Gruwell
1349 Old 41 HWY NW
Marietta, GA 30060