A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
Toy Machine Purple Sect Curb Wax
SuperStars Rewards is ChutingStar's "Thank You" Loyalty Program. SuperStars Rewards Points are earned and spent on products you purchase and/or review as part of the ChutingStar community. To be able to earn or redeem points, you need to create a customer account at ChutingStar.com, and be logged in to that account for all orders and reviews. Points are accumulated with each purchase you make or review posted until you decide to spend them. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
Toy Machine Purple Sect Curb Wax for skateboarders.
Used sparingly on curbs or rails for nailing that trick that has been giving you grief all day.
Loyal Pawns of Toy Machine, these tips are for you:
- This wax is for skateboarders
- This wax is to be used when needed, for instance, in situations where without it, you would not be able to do the trick you are trying
- In the case of the above, it should be used sparingly so as not to ruin the spot or attract non-skateboarders
- This wax could be melted and used to make candles
- Use on a surfboard would be cool, but perhaps a softer or scented wax would be nicer
- This wax could be used on door-jams in case of a noisy or tight door
- This wax could be whittled into a knife that when melted would not carry fingerprints
- Wax is not a solution for fear of speed. In most cases going faster would be preferable than using wax
- Drilling holes into the top of the wax, (after painting it) would make a nice pencil holder. A great gift!
- Don't get all huffed up, we were just serious
|Price View||Price Range|