A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
Tonfly uno.600 Swoop Pants (8 Weeks)
SuperStars Rewards is ChutingStar's "Thank You" Loyalty Program. SuperStars Rewards Points are earned and spent on products you purchase and/or review as part of the ChutingStar community. To be able to earn or redeem points, you need to create a customer account at ChutingStar.com, and be logged in to that account for all orders and reviews. Points are accumulated with each purchase you make or review posted until you decide to spend them. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
Tonfly uno.600 Swoop Pants.
“The high performance swoop pants” These pants are made to perform while swooping.
- Built with heavy or light Cordura, orion speed and Diamant elastic interconnection.
- RDS pocket, side thighs padding, buttock and knees padding are optional.
Tonfly has the widest range of fabrics and colors to satisfy every need.
Technical Fabric Specifications:
- ORION SPEED: 59% PA - 41% PU, Wind Repellent - Light Weight
- CORDURA 180: 100% PA, Breathable - Light Weight
- CORDURA 500: 100% PA, Not Breathable - Medium Weight
- CORDURA 1000: 100% PA Not Breathable - Heavy Weight
- DIAMANT ELASTIC: 45%PES - 38%PA - 3%EA - 14%PU, Wind Repellent - Breathable - 4way Stretch - Light Weight
- NET: 100% PA, Breathable - Light Weight
To place your order for your custom Tonfly Pants, please follow the instructions below.
Tonfly Pants Order Details:
The price listed is the base price of the pants, and we've included some of the more common options to choose from. Any additional options selected with the online Tonfly Suit Configurator will be added and charged to you after the ChutingStar Skydive Crew confirms the order with you and Tonfly.
- Begin by configuring your Tonfly Pants online with all your options, colors and measurements at this link for the Tonfly Configurator
- Make sure you follow either this link for the Female Measuring Guide or this link for the Maie Measuring Guide
- At Step 5 (Special requests), write ChutingStar Customer
- At Step 6 (End), enter your first name, your last name, and then the ChutingStar e-mail address Gear@ChutingStar.com
- Click SAVE CONFIGURATION
- Next, you return to ChutingStar.com here to pay for your suit by adding thes pants and options to your cart and checking out on our site (and earning those ChutingStar SuperStar$ Rewards!)
- Our ChutingStar Skydive Crew will combine your Tonfly pants configuration and ChutingStar orders, and will contact you to go over any additional questions and/or changes, and then finalize the order for production with Tonfly.
- As soon as the pants arrive from Tonfly, it will ship to you with any additional items ordered from ChutingStar!
|Fabric Options||Cordura, Diamant Elastic, Orion Speed|
|Cordura Reinforcement Options||Seat|
|Price View||Price Range|