A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
ChutingStar CamelBak Forge 16oz Travel Mug
SuperStars Rewards is ChutingStar's "Thank You" Loyalty Program. SuperStars Rewards Points are earned and spent on products you purchase and/or review as part of the ChutingStar community. To be able to earn or redeem points, you need to create a customer account at ChutingStar.com, and be logged in to that account for all orders and reviews. Points are accumulated with each purchase you make or review posted until you decide to spend them. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
ChutingStar CamelBak Forge 16oz Travel Mug.
The Camelbak Forge combined with your favorite ChutingStar logo!
Available in Black Smoke or Smoke Steel.
Forge ahead without spills on your way to the trailhead in the morning. Sometimes water just isn’t enough—that’s why CamelBak reinvented the travel mug for a better on-the-go coffee and tea experience. The double-walled, vacuum-insulated steel vessel keeps 16 oz. of coffee or tea piping hot for over 4 hours, with an impact cap that prevents dents or cracks if you drop it. The Forge is designed to fit in most cup holders, but the leak-proof cap means you can also toss it into your pack without soaking your gear.
When you need to keep your eyes on the road, the self-sealing cap lets you drink one-handed, then snaps back into place to prevent leaks or spills. For frequent sipping, just press the top button to lock the cap open. The lid won’t collect grime, either—just pop up the arms for easy cleaning in the sink or dishwasher.
- ChutingStar logo
- One-handed self-sealing lever
- Leak-proof closure
- Lock-open button for frequent sipping
- Arms flip up for easy cleaning
- Vacuum insulation stays hot 4+ hours
- Impact cap
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Total Capacity: 16 oz / 473 ml
- Total Weight: 12.54 oz / 355 g
- Dimensions: 8.85 X 4.13 in / 22.47 X 10.5 cm
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: Stainless Steel
CLEANING THE FORGE
- The Forge's cap is dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand-cleaning the vessel.
CAP CLEANING TIPS
- Remove lid from vessel.
- Depress lever as far as possible and let the seal arms pop all the way up to expose the drink port.
- After cleaning the cap, push the lever and fold the seal arms all the way down until they snap back into place over the drink port.
HAND-WASHING TIPS FOR THE VESSEL
- Fill the vessel with warm water and mild detergent, then let it sit for up to 5 minutes.
- Wash with a soft, wet cloth or non-abrasive sponge and rub dry.
- If the interior is stained, fill the vessel with a mixture of two teaspoons of baking soda and warm water. Let it stand with the cap off for 1 hour, then rinse and wash with warm water and mild soap.
- For deep, stubborn stains, leave the baking soda solution in overnight. Place the cap over the vessel without tightening it for ventilation. In the morning, rinse and wash as usual.
|Dimensions||8.85 x 4.13 in / 22.47 x 10.5 cm|
|Volume||16 oz / 473 ml|
|Price View||Price Range|