A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
CamelBak eddy/Groove Bite Valve Multi-Pack
SuperStars Rewards previously earned can be spent on products you purchase online at checkout. You must be logged in to that account at checkout to use your points. Points are no longer able to be earned as the program is in the process of ending in 2023 as ChutingStar.com transitions to a new platform. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program can be found at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
Personalize your Groove® and eddy™ bottle with 4 colorful Bite Valves.
These work on the ChutingStar CamelBak® .75L eddy™ Water Bottle!
Big Bite™ Valve's one-piece, silicone design self-seals to prevent leaks. Fits Groove® and eddy™ water bottles.
Part of the CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Medical-grade Silicone
BITE VALVE CLEANING
- Pull off the Big Bite™ Valve and straw from the cap. Clean it in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit.
- For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-insert the Bite Valve into the cap:
- Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position.
- Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap.
- Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar.
|Price View||Price Range|