A FREE standard shipping option is available to all US, APO and FPO addresses at checkout for all orders of $99 or more (excludes Smoke Grenades). ChutingStar ships worldwide from our Marietta, Georgia, location. Orders are packaged and shipped Monday through Friday. ChutingStar offers several shipping speeds from USPS and UPS at checkout. Full Shipping Info at this link.
SPARK Indicator for GoPro HERO5 HERO6 HERO7
SuperStars Rewards is ChutingStar's "Thank You" Loyalty Program. SuperStars Rewards Points are earned and spent on products you purchase and/or review as part of the ChutingStar community. To be able to earn or redeem points, you need to create a customer account at ChutingStar.com, and be logged in to that account for all orders and reviews. Points are accumulated with each purchase you make or review posted until you decide to spend them. Full details on the the SuperStars Rewards Program at this link.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the color or the fit is not quite right, whatever the reason, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund. ChutingStar will accept most items back for a full or partial refund, depending upon the original item, the condition and the timeliness of the return. Full returns and exchanges info at this link.
SPARK Indicator for GoPro HERO5 HERO6 HERO7.
The first indicator for the GoPro HERO 5, 6 and 7 is here! This indicator simply mimics the status light on the back of the camera.
One press of the on button provides feedback that the indicator unit is powered on. With the one button record feature on the new GoPro HERO cams, a single press to the record button and the SPARK indicator will begin blinking once recording is in progress.
- Installation is a breeze, just snap the orginal back door off the case and snap the indicator door on in its place.
- Designed to fit the standard frame for the GoPro HERO5, HERO6 and HERO7 (Black, Silver & White).
- Runs on a single, commonly available CR2032 coin battery (one included) which easily provides 75 hours of continuous service.
- Unit is equipped with an auto shutoff feature which powers the unit off after 2 hours of no use. A single press to the on button resets this feature.
- Equipped with a very bright, easy to see, 2100 mcd LED.
- Gooseneck tubing on the end of the indicator allows the indicator to be easily adjusted into the perfect position.
- This indicator simply mimics the status light on the camera, no software or firmware updates required to the camera.
- Housings are constructed from a very durable PA12 nylon plastic.
|Camera Compatibility||GoPro HERO5, HERO6, HERO7 (Black, Silver & White)|
|Product Compatibility||Fits back of standard frame for GoPro HERO5, HERO6 and HERO7|
|Price View||Price Range|
Mirror would do.So far unknown. The hypeye for the sony handycams worked from a separate plug(without external battery), also had, on, standby and If I remember a blinking set of LED'S ( for an issue). Can GOPRO not affort RGB? may as well stay with the mirror on my wrist.