The starting price of this ChutingStar Gear Package includes:
- Base price of Vortex II harness/container
- Stock or Custom PD Sabre2 main canopy
- Stock or Custom PD Reserve canopy
- Cypres2 AAD
Substitutions of main or reserve canopies are available as well as for the AAD (see the price difference drop down boxes). Extra options for the Vortex II can be added above or on the custom order form. The initial assembly, inspection and packing can also be added above.
Additional information on each part can be found in their respective individual listing on ChutingStar.com.
The Vortex II sports unique design features, making it one of the most comfortable rigs to jump. It's so comfortable that you can hardly feel it in free fall.
The Vortex II is now available with the Skyhook option!
The back pad yoke is contoured to the shape of your body for extra comfort. The cut out in the back pad makes the harness fit snuggly. The splayed leg straps add extra comfort when under canopy.
The harness is custom made to fit your size and measurements.
- 3 stow mouth lock design on the main deployment bag and the balance of the line stows situated inboard from the edge of the bag helps prevent bag spin.
- Kill line pilot chute is a standard feature.
- Dive loops and the spiral flex housings in the rear of the risers also standard.
- Risers are Velcro free.
- Option of Hacky / Freefly Throwout, or Pullout.
- Snag free closure loop holders.
- Integrated bridle cover.
- Strong external spring reserve pilot chute for fast reserve extraction.
- True molar reserve bag.
- Superior pin protection flap.
- Stainless steel #0 long shank grommets.
- AAD ready.
- 4 flap reserve closure.
- Integrated housing holders above cut away and reserve handle.
- Wrap around harness constructions.
- Stainless Steel or nickel plated hardware.
- Option of fully articulated harness, hip ring harness or standard harness.
- Secure riser covers.
- Hard cable release housings in main risers/
- Option of soft reserve handle.
- Skyhook or RSL options.
- Certified under TSO C23 (d)
For measuring assistance, please see the guide at this link.
Once the order is submitted, we will contact you to review the order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price with options/shipping. Payment can be made either through adding this Vortex II to your online cart with payment, or via phone with a credit card or by wire transfer. Contact us if you have any questions.
|Articulation Availability||Chest and Hip, Hip, None|
|Back Pad Options Available||Spacer Foam, Standard|
|Chest Strap Size Availability||TY 17 - 1", TY 8 - 2"|
|Cutaway Handles Available||Pillow|
|External AAD Window||Yes|
|Fabrics Available||Cordura 1000|
|Hardware Availability||Stainless Steel, Standard|
|Main Deployment Handles Available||Freefly Handle, Hackey|
|Reserve Handles Available||Pillow, Stainless D-Ring|
|Riser Cover Types Available||Tuck Tab|
|Riser Hard Cable Housings||Yes|
|Riser Sizes Available||TY 17 - 1" (mini), TY 8 - 2" (large)|
|Skyhook and RSL||RSL Available, Skyhook Available|
|Toggle Types Available||Velcro-less|
|Kill Line Pilot Chute Availability||Included|
|Hook Knife Pouch||No|
|Cut In Laterals Availability||No|
|Name Embroidery Available||Yes (at extra charge)|