This ChutingStar Gear Package includes:
- Base price of Voodoo Curv harness/container
- Stock or Custom PD Sabre2 main canopy
- Stock or Custom PD Reserve canopy
- Expert Cypres2 AAD
Substitutions of main or reserve canopies are available as well as for the AAD (see the price difference drop down boxes). Extra options for the Voodoo Curv can be added above. The initial assembly, inspection and packing can also be added above.
Additional information on each part can be found in their respective individual listing on ChutingStar.com.
The Voodoo Curv is the latest and greatest by Sandy Reid and his design team at Rigging Innovations in Eloy, Arizona. In addition to all the latest features from Rigging Innovations, the Voodoo Curv comes with just about every "option" included in the base price.
Highlights of the Voodoo Curv include:
- Eliminates the gap at the back by curving to your body
- Specially designed end tabs that result a lower profile of the main container
- Increase of 10% volume
- More comfortable during canopy flight
- Incorporates webbing stow band - no more losing them!
- Stainless steel mini ring hardware standard
- Protective BOC stowage flap
- "Sure-Grip" handles
- Included slider stow
- The upper harness is built from TY-8 webbing for comfort and flexibility.
- The leg straps are built from TY-7 webbing backed with TY-12 to preclude slippage of the stainless leg adapters.
- Stainless steel mini ring hardware is standard for looks and durability.
- All housings are completely fabric for looks and utilize stainless steel clamps for security
The Voodoo Curv order form can be download from this link. The completed order form should be faxed or scanned/e-mailed directly to ChutingStar.
Once the order is submitted, we will contact you to review the order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price with options/shipping. Payment can be made either through adding this Gear Package to your online cart with payment, or via phone with a credit card or by wire transfer. Contact us if you have any questions.
|Articulation Availability||Chest and Hip|
|Back Pad Options Available||Spacer Foam|
|Chest Strap Size Availability||TY 17 - 1", TY 8 - 2"|
|Cutaway Handles Available||Pillow|
|External AAD Window||No|
|Fabrics Available||Cordura 1000|
|Hardware Availability||Stainless Steel|
|Main Deployment Handles Available||Freefly Handle, Hackey, Hackey included with Kill Line PC, Monkey First|
|Reserve Handles Available||Pillow, Stainless D-Ring|
|Riser Cover Types Available||Tuck Tab|
|Riser Hard Cable Housings||No|
|Riser Sizes Available||TY 17 - 1" (mini)|
|Skyhook and RSL||RSL Available|
|Toggle Types Available||Velcro-less|
|Kill Line Pilot Chute Availability||Included|
|Hook Knife Pouch||Yes|
|Cut In Laterals Availability||Yes|
|Name Embroidery Available||Yes (at extra charge)|