- Home ◅
- Parachute Systems Summer Sale Complete Skydiving Rig Gear Package (6 weeks)
don't forget about
Parachute Systems Summer Sale Complete Skydiving Rig Gear Package.
This Summer Bundle Sale from Parachute Systems is like no other available! The price can't be beat for the summer of 2017!
Manufacturing time on this complete package is 6 weeks.
The starting price of this ChutingStar Gear Package includes:
- Base price of Vortex harness/container plus free RSL and custom embroidery down one side of the container and one mudflap
- Stock or Custom Parachute Systems Volt, Hurricane or Ventus main canopy
- Stock or Custom Parachute Systems Decelerator reserve canopy
- Free ChutingStar Gear Bag
An AAD can be added (see the price difference drop down boxes). Extra options for the Vortex can be added above or on the custom order form. The initial assembly, inspection and packing can also be added with a full rig purchase above.
Additional information on each part can be found in their respective individual listing on ChutingStar.com.
The Vortex sports unique design features, making it one of the most comfortable rigs to jump. It's so comfortable that you can hardly feel it in free fall. And it's so much more affordable than other skydiving rigs as nearly every option is included in the base price.
The Vortex is now available with the Skyhook and Magnetic Riser Covers options!
The back pad yoke is contoured to the shape of your body for extra comfort. The cut out in the back pad makes the harness fit snuggly. The splayed leg straps add extra comfort when under canopy.
The harness is custom made to fit your size and measurements.
- 3 stow mouth lock design on the main deployment bag and the balance of the line stows situated inboard from the edge of the bag helps prevent bag spin.
- Kill line pilot chute is a standard feature.
- Dive loops and the spiral flex housings in the rear of the risers also standard.
- Risers are Velcro free.
- Option of Hacky / Freefly Throwout, or Pullout.
- Snag free closure loop holders.
- Integrated bridle cover.
- Strong external spring reserve pilot chute for fast reserve extraction.
- True molar reserve bag.
- Superior pin protection flap.
- Stainless steel #0 long shank grommets.
- AAD ready.
- 4 flap reserve closure.
- Integrated housing holders above cut away and reserve handle.
- Wrap around harness constructions.
- Stainless Steel or nickel plated hardware.
- Option of fully articulated harness, hip ring harness or standard harness.
- Secure riser covers.
- Hard cable release housings in main risers/
- Option of soft reserve handle.
- Skyhook or RSL options.
- Certified under TSO C23 (d)
To place an order for a custom Vortex, download the order form at this link:
Upload the completed order form with your online order at the file upload link.
The Parachute Systems Vortex Color Selector linked below can also help you visualize your custom design.
Custom Main Canopy Order Forms can be found in the individual listing of the canopy you are choosing and then also uploaded above.
For measuring assistance, please see the guide at this link.
Once the order is submitted, we will contact you to review the order. Payment can be made by adding this gear package to your online cart with payment, or via phone with a credit card or by wire transfer.
Detail InformationArticulation AvailabilityHip, Chest & Hip, NonePadding Options AvailableSpacerfoam Padding, Standard PaddingChest Strap Widths AvailableType 17 Narrow 1", Type 8 Wide 1 23/32"Cutaway Handles AvailablePillowExternal AAD WindowYesFabrics AvailableCordura 1000Hardware Type AvailabilityCadmium, Stainless SteelMain Deployment Handles AvailableFreefly Handle, HackeyReserve Handles AvailablePillow, Stainless D-RingRiser Cover Types AvailableMagnetic, Tuck TabRiser Hard Cable HousingsYesRiser Sizes AvailableType 17 1" (mini-risers), Type 8 1 23/32" (wide risers)RSL OptionsSkyhook RSL, Standard RSLToggle Types AvailableVelcrolessKill Line Pilot Chute AvailabilityIncludedHook Knife Pouch AvailabilityYesCut In Laterals AvailabilityYesName Embroidery AvailableYes (at extra charge)
ReviewsAdd your review
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.