- Home ◅
- Icon neXgen Pro Complete Skydiving Rig Gear Package
don't forget about
Icon neXgen Pro Complete Skydiving Rig Gear Package.
This ChutingStar Gear Package includes:
- Base price of Icon neXgen Pro harness/container
- Stock or Custom Sabre2 main canopy
- Stock or Custom PD Reserve canopy
- CYPRES 2 AAD
Substitutions of main or reserve canopies are available as well as for the AAD (see the price difference drop down boxes). Extra options for the Icon can be added above. The initial assembly, inspection and packing can also be added with a full rig purchase above.
Additional information on each part can be found in their respective individual listing on ChutingStar.com.
Most popular features are included in the Icon neXgen Pro base price, such as RSL, chest/hip rings, collapsible pilot chute with hackey/freefly handle, spacerfoam backpad and stainless steel hardware.
To place an order for a custom or stock Icon neXgen Pro, use one of the Aerodyne Order links below:
You can then add it to your online cart on Aerodyne's site and proceed through check out process and clicking "Send to Distributor" for the check out method. Choose AR0135 - Chuting Star Rigging Loft as the distributor.
Or your can fill-in those colors on the Icon order form downloaded from this link:
Upload the completed order form with your online order at the file upload link.
Custom Main Canopy Order Forms can be found in the individual listing of the canopy you are choosing and then also uploaded above.
Either way, once the order is submitted, we will contact you to review the order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price with options/shipping. Payment can be made either through adding this Icon neXgen Pro to your online cart with payment, or via phone with a credit card or by wire transfer.
Detail InformationArticulation AvailabilityChest & HipPadding Options AvailableSpacerfoam PaddingChest Strap Widths AvailableType 17 Narrow 1", Type 8 Wide 1 23/32"Cutaway Handles AvailablePillowExternal AAD WindowYesFabrics AvailableCordura 1000Hardware Type AvailabilityStainless SteelMain Deployment Handles AvailableFreefly Handle, HackeyReserve Handles AvailablePillow, Stainless D-RingRiser Cover Types AvailableMagnetic, Tuck TabRiser Hard Cable HousingsYesRiser Sizes AvailableType 17 1" (mini-risers), Type 8 1 23/32" (wide risers)RSL OptionsSkyhook RSL, Standard RSLToggle Types AvailableVelcroless, Velcroless Trulock Straight PinKill Line Pilot Chute AvailabilityIncludedHook Knife Pouch AvailabilityYesCut In Laterals AvailabilityYesName Embroidery AvailableYes (at extra charge)
ReviewsAdd your review
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Agree: Great rig. Would buy again.
I totally agree with the "Love It. Would Buy Again." review (since I wrote it but accidently forgot to log in first).
Quality Durability Price
- Love it. Would buy again.
I've jumped 3 different student rigs, and borrowed both a Javelin and a Mirage, but this is the first rig I've owned.
* If you get your measurments right (I did) the fit is phenomenal. I have the I4 size container, which is the largest container they make with cut-in laterals. They make a difference, especially back flying. The spacerfoam backpad helps keep things in place too.
* Hardware is top notch, all stainless.
* Construction and safety features are some of the best in the industry: protection around the reserve tray corners is great, magnetic riser covers rock. I also added a SkyHook, which while not cheap, in my opinion, is a no brainer -- watch Bill Booth's video about the skyhook if you're not convinced.
* Aerodyne risers are awesome
* Semi stoweless, magnetic d-bag is great too, although it does have 4 closing stowes.
* Freefly PUD is very secure
* Main and reserve flaps close securly, and the main flap is now serviceable because inevitably they wear out and loose stiffness.
Could be better:
* Semi stoweless d-bag only needs 2 closing stowes, and in fact, I often only use 2 of the 4. Using all 4 can help distribute line bulk, but otherwise is not really necessary.
* Mine came without the leg bungie (supposed to be included), but that was fixed with a trip to REI's camping section.
* The freefly PUD is great, but it does take getting used to. Practice on the ground. Make sure you pack it facing the right way. And if it's below freezing, wear gloves or the extra motion and force required to pull it can be difficult with cold hands.
I purchased this container with the intent to keep it for many, many years. I have no doubt it will last, and if I ever need a second rig, I would absolutely consider another Icon neXgen.
Quality Durability Price
check these out!
×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.
Custom$6,595 As low as: $5,949
Custom$6,895 As low as: $6,249
Custom$5,950 As low as: $5,304