don't forget about
Akando Parachute Rig Gear Bag Backpack.
This Skydiving Gear Bag has everything you need, and more, for keeping your gear protected when you're not jumping as well as getting your gear to the drop zone!
- Durable fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Stores all your gear
- 2 back pockets
- Inside zippered A4 pocket
- Rubber handle on top and side
- Wide padded shoulder straps
Durable fabric and heavy duty zippers make this bag ideal for storing and carrying all the gear needed for skydiving.
- ID sleeve for personal information
- Dual zippered main compartment with zip protector
- 2 Back pockets. Main with additional inner zippered-pocket for storing accessories and documents up to size A4 and outside pocket for logbooks and documents.
- Rubber handles on top and side
- Heavy duty buckles and wide padded shoulder straps
- 4 side adjustment straps for keeping your gear in place
- Durable, easy to clean, splash proof material.
Main compartment size: 61 x 40 x 30 cm
Detail InformationProGraphic Theme
ReviewsAdd your review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good bag, holds my large rig.
I have been using an old, cheap duffel for my gear. It was awkward, and clumsy.
I checked gear bags, and kept coming back to this bag.
When it arrived, it exceeded my expectations.
The main compartment is big enough, to fit my racer, with a 260 main. The same compartment will also hold my jumpsuit as well as a Fuel helmet.
The extra pockets hold my other gear, like packing tools, manuals, altimeters, and goggles.
I gave it 4 out of five on quality due to the fact the backpack straps are a little less sturdy than the rest of the bag.
Quality Durability Price
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.