This is the original 1970s skateboard helmet that has become the most recognizable skydiving and skateboarding helmet of all time: The Protec Fullcut!
Featuring classic ear protection styling, a soft 2-stage foam liner, stainless steel hardware and soft tubular webbing.
Bring back the good vibes of the ’70s by rockin’ the fullcut in the sky or on your skateboard!
This is one of the best values in skydiving and skate gear.
ChutingStar stocks the Pro-Tec Fullcut Skydiving Skate Helmet in all sizes in Satin (Flat) Black, Glow-In-The-Dark, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Yellow and the Matte Red Independent finish.
2 Stage Pro-Tec Liner features:
- Low profile and light weight.
- 2 Stage foam liner allows for a snug and comfortable fit.
- 2 Stage foam liners do not meet certification standards.
Available in sizes:
- XS: (20.1-20.5 inches or 51-52cm)
- S: (20.9-21.3 inches or 53-54cm)
- M: (21.7-22 inches or 55-56cm)
- L: (22.4-22.8 inches or 57-58cm)
- XL: (23.2-23.6 inches or 59-60cm)
- XXL: (23.6-24 inches or 61-62cm)
|Audible Pockets or Mounts||No|
|Carry Bag Included||No|
|Camera Mount Options||Requires Additional Hardware and Construction, Top Mount|
|Chin Fastener Options||Chin Strap|
|Liner Type||2-Stage Liner, Soft foam padding|
|Shell Material||Hard Plastic|
|Sizes Available||Large (22.4-22.8 in), Medium (21.7-22 in), Small (20.6-21.3 in), XLarge (23.2-24 in)|
|Helmet Type||Open Face|
|Colors Available||Gloss Black, White|
|Visor Flips Up||No Visor (Open Face)|