The Pivot Pad Helmet Mount System is like no other camera mounting system in the market.
It uses the same parts as the Pivot Pad Hand Mount system, except it strips away the glove so you can mount it to the top of any flat-top helmet.
The Pivot Pad can be configured to mount a single GoPro HERO3/3+, Dual GoPro HERO3/3+ cameras or into a flat surface for attaching mounts for other cameras such as the Contour, Replay, Sony or Drift. Three mounting screws lock the base in position, or can be loosened to rotate to your desired angle and locked down. The swivel base can be rotated 360 degrees.
The transparent GoPro HERO3/3+ housings feature integrated buttons for controlling the cameras, removable/replaceable lens and rubber door access to the MicroSD card and USB ports.
Due to the universal/interchangeable nature of this mounting system, some assembly is required, but the assembly tools and parts are included for mounting the housings/swivel base together. You will have to supply and drill the outer ring to the helmet, or use VHB tape.
The Pivot Pad Helmet Mount System features:
- Swivel base.
- Multiple options for mounting POV cameras.
- Fits on any Flat-Top with at least 2 3/4" of mounting space.
- Outer Ring: 3 1/8".
- Inner Mounting Ring: 1 3/4".
The HERO3 Camera Housings feature:
- Direct access to memory card without need to remove camera from glove
- Direct access to USB port: simply pop open the snap and plug in the cable
- Transparent housing with integrated buttons allows easy access to GoPro buttons.
- 3 different GoPro HERO options, which allow the use of single or dual cameras as well as BacPacs on the extended setups.
- Side/top ramps for preventing snags and on the dual housing allows attachment of an external mic or other items via zip-ties.
- Mic hole.
Manufactured by Chris Warnock of Funjump Rigging. All options in stock for immediate shipment. Add GoPro HERO3/3+ cameras and MicroSD cards to complete your setup.
Note: The current housings for this glove fit the HERO3/3+ series of cameras. Other cameras such as the Contour, Drift and GoPro HERO/HERO2 can be mounted using the flat surface mount in combination with separately available cameras specific mounts.
HERO3+ Note: The HERO3+ fits and works in the Single Housing without issue as well as the bottom of the Dual housing without issue. When placing a GoPro HERO3+ in the top of the Dual-Mount, the SuperWide modes 720p and 1080p both show a sliver of the bottom camera's lens cover. With 720p, that sliver is tiny. In 1080p mode the sliver is more noticeable. 1080p is limited to 48fps in SuperWide mode. We recommend 720p 100fps for SuperWide use.
|Mount Positions Available||Top|
|Flush Mount||Slight Offset|
|Curved Adaptor||flat surface only|
|Fits Dual Cameras||Yes|
|Mount Dimensions||Outer Ring: 3 1/8". Inner Mounting Ring: 1 3/4".|