The Pivot Pad Handcam Glove System is like no other camera hand-mounting system in the market.
This hand mount can be configured to mount a single GoPro HERO3/3+, Dual GoPro HERO3/3+ cameras or into a flat surface for attaching mounts for other cameras such as the Contour or Drift. Three mounting screws lock the base in position, or can be loosened to rotate to your desired angle and locked down. The swivel base can be rotated 360 degrees.
The transparent GoPro HERO3/3+ housings feature integrated buttons for controlling the cameras, removable/replaceable lens and rubber door access to the MicroSD card and USB ports.
(Note: GoPro Housings for this glove are transparent. Some of the current photos show a white housing, but that is just the demo model of the dual housing.)
Available in three glove sizes: Small, Medium and Large (sizes will match your skydiving glove size and each is adjustmentable for a tighter/looser fit). Available only in black.
The black plastic swivel base is rigid enough to hold its form, yet flexible enough to form to your hand and snag resistant.
Due to the universal/interchangeable nature of this mounting system, some assembly is required, but the assembly tools and parts are included.
The Pivot Pad Handcam Glove System features:
- Adjustable sizing with buckle allows use with or without a glove underneath
- Swivel base.
- Multiple options for mounting POV cameras.
The HERO3/3+ Camera Housings feature:
- Direct access to memory card without need to remove camera from glove
- Direct access to USB port: simply pop open the snap and plug in the cable
- Transparent housing with integrated buttons allows easy access to GoPro buttons.
- 3 different GoPro HERO options, which allow the use of single or dual cameras as well as BacPacs on the extended setups.
- Side/top ramps for preventing snags and on the dual housing allows attachment of an external mic or other items via zip-ties.
- Mic hole.
Manufactured by Chris Warnock of Funjump Rigging. All sizes in stock for immediate shipment. Add GoPro HERO3/3+ cameras and MicroSD cards to complete your setup.
Note: The current housings for this glove fit the HERO3/3+ series of cameras. Other cameras such as the Contour, Drift and GoPro HERO/HERO2 can be mounted using the flat surface mount in combination with separately available cameras specific mounts.
HERO3+ Note: The HERO3+ fits and works in the Single Housing without issue as well as the bottom of the Dual housing without issue. When placing a GoPro HERO3+ in the top of the Dual-Mount, the SuperWide modes 720p and 1080p both show a sliver of the bottom camera's lens cover. With 720p, that sliver is tiny. In 1080p mode the sliver is more noticeable. 1080p is limited to 48fps in SuperWide mode. We recommend 720p 100fps for SuperWide use.
|Mount Positions Available||No|
|Fits Dual Cameras||Yes|