The Prodigy2 is the ideal wingsuit for new pilots. The suit is quick & simple to put on, in the air it is fun and easy to fly whilst still offering great performance! The perfect way to enter the wingsuit discipline.
The Prodigy 2 was designed with new wingsuit pilots in mind. Its new two-piece wing concept means the suit is incredibly easy to assemble, wear and fly.
The Phoenix Fly Prodigy 2 wingsuit replaces the popular Prodigy 1 and has the following new features:
• Ram air - inflated arm wing
• Larger leg wing for more drive
• Metal clip wing attachment, secure but quick to attach and release
• Parapack panels for added durability
• Mesh lining for increased comfort
• Improved bootie clip and belt
The Phoenix Fly Prodigy 2 wingsuit retains the following features from the original Prodigy:
• Two-piece wing concept (No cables to thread!)
• Quick and easy to put on, just 3 minutes
• Excellent range of motion, the pilot can reach the toggles with the wing in place
• Tapered arm wing makes reaching the pilot chute clean and easy
• Inflatable leg wing and back deflector provide lift and great forward speed
• Bootie-less design means the leg wing can be worn from the hangar to landing
• Sturdy “Balloon” rip-stop ZP construction (1.9 oz), reinforced at the knees and shoulder.
The cut away cable system has been avoided by utilising a ram air arm wing that anchors to the hip of the suit. The form of the arm wing has been carefully designed to give excellent freedom of movement – once the wing tip grippers are released the pilot can reach their canopy toggles!
The Prodigy 2 is the ideal choice for new wingsuit pilots. The suit is quick & easy to put on. In the air the suit is stable and predictable to fly, with glide performance approaching that of an intermediate suit.
The Prodigy has also become a popular choice with BASE jumpers who don't like the physical restriction of a full wingsuit. The Prodigy 2 ensures you have full grip at the exit point (no booties covering your boots), provides good object separation even on the lower slider up jumps and gives the jumper immediate control of their canopy.
The Prodigy 2 is rated for all experience levels and suitable for use in first flight courses.
Turnaround times change frequently; contact us for the current delivery times.
Exact pricing of suit will be determined after order form is submitted with all options chosen. You will be contacted after order form is submitted for the final price as well as any questions or suggestions we have for your suit order.
|Cordura Reinforcement Options||No|
|Chest Closure Options||No|
|2-Piece Suit Available||No|
|Wrist Cuffs Option||No|