The Phantom 3 is the best all round wingsuit available on the market for both skydiving and BASE and is designed with “flockers” and progressing pilots in mind. The Phantom 3 has an incredible performance range, easy to fly slow with the flock or you can max out and burn a line across the sky!
The Phantom 3 is an intermediate wingsuit, flying between the Prodigy and Ghost in the Phoenix Fly product range, designed with BASE jumping, formation flying and aerobatic pilots in mind. Offering expert performance levels and ease of flying at entry level.
The Phantom 3 wingsuit suit offers an incredible performance range; docile and predictable whilst flying with the flock, making close proximity flying easier. At break off the suit can be trimmed out and offers excellent forward speed with a very flat glide, helping to guarantee you have clear airspace to deploy your canopy.
The Phantom 3 replaces the established Phantom 1 and 2 wingsuit and has the following new features:
• Larger airlocked arm inlets offer fast inflation whilst keeping drag to minimum.
• Fast & Simple assembly thanks to over the shoulder zips.
• New cable cut away system, positioned on the arm sleeve.
• Leg inlets changed to air locked "scoop" design for solid pressurization regardless of leg position.
• Arm and leg wing surface area increased to boost performance.
• Parapack panels added to improve suit durabilty and allow more customization.
The Phantom 3 retains the following proven features of the Phantom 1/2 wingsuit:
• Large back deflector reduces drag and increases lift.
• Specially shaped armwing maximises surface area without compromising access to the BOC pilot chute.
• PF Wingtip pockets allow excellent control of the arm wing.
• PF Adjustable swoop cord.
• PF “Deep cut” booties made from automotive grade leather.
• Sturdy 1.9 Oz Balloon ZP construction, reinforced in critical areas.
The Phantom 3 is made to the same high standards as the other Phoenix-Fly products, utilising high grade materials and robust double stitching seam construction (as used for canopy manufacture). The Phantom 3 will be custom made to order, tailored to your measurements.
The Phantom is rated for all experience levels and suitable for use in first flight courses.
Turnaround times change frequently; contact us for the current delivery times.
Extra options are listed on the order form, which can be downloaded at this link.
The measuring guide can be found at this link.
Once the form is filled out, please fax or e-mail it to us. Exact pricing of suit will be determined after order form is submitted with all options chosen. You will be contacted after order form is submitted for the final price as well as any questions or suggestions we have for your suit order.
|Cordura Reinforcement Options||No|
|Chest Closure Options||No|
|2-Piece Suit Available||No|
|Wrist Cuffs Option||No|