- Home ◅
- Phoenix-Fly Ghost 3 Wingsuit
don't forget about
The Ghost 3 wingsuit is aimed at advanced wingsuit pilots who want a high performance suit for flocking and back flying. The Ghost 3 offers a good balance of performance and fun, ideal for intermediate wingsuit pilots looking for a new challenge and camera flyers wanting a big range on formations.
The Ghost 3 wingsuit is aimed at advanced wingsuit pilots who want a high performance suit for flocking, back flying and all around fun flying. The suit has been designed to have good slow speed characteristics - a low fall rate even with low horizontal speed.
The Ghost 3 still has lots of range at the high end for when you want to fly fast and flat. Air locked back vents ensure excellent back flying performance and an optional eye catching color panel design is also available.
The Ghost 3 wingsuit has the following new features:
• Improved and stronger quick assembly thanks to over the shoulder zips.
• Redesigned cable cut away system, positioned on the arm sleeve.
• Improved inlet design, front and back for solid pressurization
• New swept wing design, increasing lift and decreasing arm pressure.
The Ghost 3 wingsuit retains the following proven features of the Ghost 1/2:
• Large arm wing with specially shaped trailing edge to maximise surface area near the body whilst providing adequate access to the BOC pilot chute.
• Large leg wing and back deflector with double air intakes on the bottom skin. Air locked back inlets ensure good inflation whilst back flying.
• PF shoulder inlet technology that offers faster inflation and better arm wing pressurization when flying on the front and back.
• Refined arm wing gripper, the gripper size and angle has been modified to be more ergonomic.
• Integrated arm wing sleeve design with padded leading edge.
• Adjustable tension swoop cords.
• Deep cut booties made from automotive grade leather.
• Sturdy 1.9 Oz Balloon ZP and parapack material, with double seam construction.
• Options : BASE pouch , Material choice of parapak instead of Balloon ZP.
The Ghost 3 offers a good balance of performance and fun, ideal for intermediate wingsuit pilots looking for a new challenge. The Ghost 3 is also the perfect platform for camera flyers who are looking to expand their range. Be it on belly or back fl
The Ghost 3 is made to the same high standards as the other Phoenix-Fly products, utilising high grade materials and robust double stitching seam construction (as used for canopy manufacture). The Ghost 3 will be custom made to order, tailored to your measurements.
Due to the larger wing surface area the Ghost3 is not suitable for low experience pilots. We recommend a MINIMUM of 80 wingsuit jumps before trying the Ghost3.
Turnaround times change frequently; contact us for the current delivery times.
Extra options are listed on the order form, which can be downloaded at this link. The measuring guide can be found at this link. Once the form is filled out, please fax or e-mail it to us.
Exact pricing of suit will be determined after order form is submitted with all options chosen. You will be contacted after order form is submitted for the final price as well as any questions or suggestions we have for your suit order.
Detail InformationBrandPhoenix-FlyColorNoSizeNoSuit TypeWingsuitFabric OptionsCordura Reinforcement OptionsGrip OptionsLeg typesChest Closure OptionsBootie FastnerLining Available2-Piece Suit AvailableFit GuaranteeYesWrist Cuffs OptionAccessories AvailableToggle Imageno_selectionSwatch Imageno_selectionProduct List Toggle Imageno_selection×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.