The all new Parasport Z1 SL-14 Full-Face Skydiving Helmet!
Anticipated by the introduction of the Skylight visor, the Z1 SL-14 implements major shell improvements when compared to the previous versions.
Born from studies and heavy investments, this total quality helmet joins in a single product all the technical details wanted by modern skydivers, both professional and amateurs.
The Z-1 SL-14 is structurally aerodynamic, lightweight, practical and comfortable. These are qualities you have come to expect from the manufacturers at Parasport Italia, along with a very high standard of protection produced by using only top quality materials.
The manufacturing technique applies injection molding of HIGH IMPACT ABS (material used to build motorcycle helmets), and involves complex machinery, combining 4 different steel molds that assure the result of a quality that is total, warranted and consistent. This great helmet is completed by the adjustable airtight collar made of soft, anallergenic polyester, and the removable variable density liner, giving this helmet a comfortable fit and stability, as well as useful in setting sizes just by changing the liner.
- Wider face opening – Pretty straightforward advantages: better peripheral vision, you can barely notice you have a Z1 on your head. Peripheral awareness and handles visibility are also improved.
- New collar design – The fabric skirt has been redesigned and shaped for a nicer and comfortable fit. The back has extra padding to give more comfort at the back of the neck.
- New latching system – With a single action movement you will be able to close the collar around your neck and secure the Z1 SL-14 with the chinstrap buckle. Easy to adjust and maintain.
- Long-established visor locking system – Proofed by years of use and thousands of Z1’s in the market, the single hand action to open and close, reliable, easy to maintain visor locking system is improved by the new design of the Skylight visor.
- New, redesigned liner – A new shape, new materials, best comfort ever. Still single size shell with replaceable liner (made of three separate pieces) used to set the size.
- Improved airflow – The new liner has been redesigned for a better airflow circulation inside the shell.
- Integrated polycarbonate flip-up visor
- Unique practical and affordable visor mechanism
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch, sturdy replaceable visor
- Airtight collar, combined with safety chinstrap
- Interchangeable liner (can be washed in the washing machine!)
- Pouches on both ears to accommodate audibles
- Size is set by the liner. Available sizes are S, M, L, XL and XXL
The Z1 SL-14 is available in the colors and sizes above! Sizes include small (21 1/4 - 21 7/8 inches), medium (22 - 22 1/2 inches), large (22 5/8 - 23 inches), X Large (23 1/4 - 23 3/4 inches), and XX Large (23 7/8 - 24 1/8 inches).
Skylight Note: Per the manufacturer, the Skylight Lens vision may seem slightly distorted when looking around on the ground. The lens is designed to be looked through when in a freefall position, looking straight ahead or slightly down. Parasport is aware that the vision seems slightly distorted when on the ground, standing and looking through the middle to bottom of the lens. Also, the lens is easy to open and push back completely with one hand after clearing the canopy on opening, so you can ride down under canopy with the lens open, if preferred.
|Audible Pockets or Mounts||Left Inner Pocket, Right Inner Pocket|
|Carry Bag Included||No|
|Camera Mount Options||Requires Additional Hardware and Construction|
|Chin Fastener Options||Chin Strap|
|Liner Type||Soft foam pad, washable|
|Sizes Available||Large (22 5/8 - 23 in), Medium (22 - 22 1/2 in), Small (21 1/4 - 21 7/8 in ), X-Large (23 1/4 - 23 3/4 in ), XX-Large (23 7/8 - 24 1/8 in)|
|Helmet Type||Full Face|
|Colors Available||Flat Black, Royal Blue|
|Visor Flips Up||Yes|