- Home ◅
- Parasport Z1 SL-14 Skydiving Helmet
don't forget about
The all new Parasport Z1 SL-14 Full-Face Skydiving Helmet!
Anticipated by the introduction of the Skylight visor, the Z1 SL-14 implements major shell improvements when compared to the previous versions.
Born from studies and heavy investments, this total quality helmet joins in a single product all the technical details wanted by modern skydivers, both professional and amateurs.
The Z-1 SL-14 is structurally aerodynamic, lightweight, practical and comfortable. These are qualities you have come to expect from the manufacturers at Parasport Italia, along with a very high standard of protection produced by using only top quality materials.
The manufacturing technique applies injection molding of HIGH IMPACT ABS (material used to build motorcycle helmets), and involves complex machinery, combining 4 different steel molds that assure the result of a quality that is total, warranted and consistent. This great helmet is completed by the adjustable airtight collar made of soft, anallergenic polyester, and the removable variable density liner, giving this helmet a comfortable fit and stability, as well as useful in setting sizes just by changing the liner.
- Wider face opening – Pretty straightforward advantages: better peripheral vision, you can barely notice you have a Z1 on your head. Peripheral awareness and handles visibility are also improved.
- New collar design – The fabric skirt has been redesigned and shaped for a nicer and comfortable fit. The back has extra padding to give more comfort at the back of the neck.
- New latching system – With a single action movement you will be able to close the collar around your neck and secure the Z1 SL-14 with the chinstrap buckle. Easy to adjust and maintain.
- Long-established visor locking system – Proofed by years of use and thousands of Z1’s in the market, the single hand action to open and close, reliable, easy to maintain visor locking system is improved by the new design of the Skylight visor.
- New, redesigned liner – A new shape, new materials, best comfort ever. Still single size shell with replaceable liner (made of three separate pieces) used to set the size.
- Improved airflow – The new liner has been redesigned for a better airflow circulation inside the shell.
- Integrated polycarbonate flip-up visor
- Unique practical and affordable visor mechanism
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch, sturdy replaceable visor
- Airtight collar, combined with safety chinstrap
- Interchangeable liner (can be washed in the washing machine!)
- Pouches on both ears to accommodate audibles
- Size is set by the liner. Available sizes are S, M, L, XL and XXL
The Z1 SL-14 is available in the colors and sizes above!
- Small (21 1/4 - 21 7/8 inches)
- Medium (22 - 22 1/2 inches)
- Large (22 5/8 - 23 inches)
- XL (23 1/4 - 23 3/4 inches)
- 2XL (23 7/8 - 24 1/8 inches)
Skylight Note: Per the manufacturer, the Skylight Lens vision may seem slightly distorted when looking around on the ground. The lens is designed to be looked through when in a freefall position, looking straight ahead or slightly down. Parasport is aware that the vision seems slightly distorted when on the ground, standing and looking through the middle to bottom of the lens. Also, the lens is easy to open and push back completely with one hand after clearing the canopy on opening, so you can ride down under canopy with the lens open, if preferred.
Detail InformationAudible Pockets or MountsLeft Inner Pocket, Right Inner PocketCarry Bag IncludedNoCamera Mount OptionsRequires Additional Hardware, Top and Side MountChin Fastener OptionsChin StrapLiner TypeSoft foam pad, washableLiner ReplaceableYesVisor ReplaceableYesShell MaterialFiberglassSizes AvailableSmall, Medium, Large, XL, 2XLHelmet TypeFull FaceColors AvailableFlat Black, Royal BlueVisor Flips UpYesVisor TintClear
ReviewsAdd your review
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great all around helmet!
I absolutely love this helmet. I have tried to get it to fog up, and haven't had it even begin to. I have a small head, and the small fit perfectly, and I could even adjust the back of it to fit a little more snug. The visor is very easy to pop open, and gives a wide range of vision.
Quality Durability Price
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.