Paralog is the world's leading skydiving logbook and flight analysis software made by skydivers for skydivers - and BASE jumpers!
This is the latest version of Paralog, which includes the CD-ROM and license key.
Paralog downloads jump details from all electronic freefall loggers on the market: Neptune2, N3 and N3A by Alti-2, ProTrack and AltiTrack by Larsen & Brusgaard, FlySight Audible GPS by Bionic Avionics and Skytronic GFX by Parasport Italia. Starting with version 3.0, Paralog also supports direct downloads from practically all consumer GPS units, adding a new dimension to post-flight analysis.
Paralog supports a variety of platforms: Windows, OSX and Linux are currently supported with supplemental applications available for PocketPC and Palm OS.
Although being created with freefall loggers in mind, Paralog can be used as a standalone skydiver's logbook without a freefall logger. One or more freefall loggers can be added later at any time.
- Easily log, review and analyze your jumps.
- Calculate freefall times automatically or download jump details from Neptune, ProTrack, AltiTrack, Skytronic FX/GFX or compatible GPS devices.
- Download detailed jump profiles from Neptune, ProTrack, AltiTrack or compatible GPS devices and analyze them using the sophisticated jump profile viewer.
- View your GPS tracks in 3D using the integrated 3D viewer or by exporting them to Google Earth!
- Attach images, videos and additional information to your jumps.
- Digitally sign your jumps to comply with the USPA SIM, Section 3.1. Paralog is approved as an electronic logbook by the German (DFV) and Danish (DFU) Parachute Associations!
- Manage your rigs, licenses and other personal information.
- Print your jump log with images and signatures using screen based layout.
- Publish your jump log on the web. Additional templates for an indexed, a tabular and a drill-down view are included and can be easily customized by the user.
- Analyze your jumps with detailed reports and graphical charts.
- Exchange your jump log with Excel and other applications, e.g. video sub title generators (Jump log can be exported to arbitrary formats through flexible, user customizable templates).
- Runs on Windows, OSX, Linux and other Java platforms! (See prerequisites for details).
- Exchange your jump logs seamlessly with applications for Windows Mobile, iPhone and Android. For a full list of features and how to use them, please refer to the online manual at this link.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $109.00
Special Price: $54.99