The Opteka X-GRIP Stabilizing Handle can be used by both a professional or amateur user. This incredible support offers stability and control. Extremely useful product for skateboarding and other extreme sports (see related video link on this listing).
Can be used with all video and still cameras with a tri-pod mount. POV cameras such as the GoPro with the Tripod mount adapter and the Contour with the Universal Mount Adapter can also be used. The Drift comes standard with a Tripod mount.
The hot shoe attachment enables you to add a video light or flash.
The Opteka X-GRIP Video Stabilizing Handle:
- Fits most compact cameras and camcorders with a standard 1/4-20 thread
- Cushioned NBR padded handle alleviates the stress of lengthy filming
- High-grade ABS impact-absorbent plastic
- Non-slip rubber rails
- Shoe mount (removable) for video lights, flashes, or microphones
- Max camera height: 4.75" (120mm)
- Dimensions: 8.25" X 9.75" X 3.50" HxLxW (209mm X 247mm X 89mm)
- Weight: 12.2 oz (345g) without devices
- 1 Year Opteka Warranty
Note: Cameras not inlcuded.
|Mount Positions Available||No|
|Fits Dual Cameras||No|