The Opteka VL-126 is an ultra-bright lightweight video light that brightens up even the darkest video skate shoots.
Its 126 advanced white light LEDs allow a fuller spectrum of light to illuminate your exciting moments in low or no-light conditions. It can mount directly on any camera or camcorder via its hot shoe or onto tripod or hand-held mount such as the X-Grip or Cam Caddie.
- Advanced white light 126 LED technology allows a fuller spectrum of light to illuminate your exciting moments in low or no-light conditions
- Mounts to all cameras (Canon, Nikon, etc) with a standard hot shoe.
- Will not fit Sony Alpha.
- Knob to dim the brightness or turn on/off the lighting
- Diffuser and filter included to create a soft lighting effect or lower the color temperature from 5400k to 3200k
- Can use three kinds of Sony Lithium batteries, one kind of Panasonic Lithium battery and 6 AA batteries
- Lamp type: LEDLuminous Flux: 650 lux at 1m
- Color Temperature: 5400K / 3200K (with the included warming filter
- LED Life: 30,000 hours
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Mounting: Shoe mount (standard)
- Power Source: Choice between 6 AA or Sony NP-F770, NP-F550, NP-FM55H, NP-FM500H, Panasonic CGR-D16S & CGR-D26S
- Weight: 9.2 oz (260g)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.5 X 2.4 X 5.9" (141 x 62 x 150mm)
Download the user manual for the Opteka VL-126 LED Light at this link.