Mini Logo has made it easy on you with this fully assembled trucks, bearings and wheel set.
In addition to a great set of mid-height trucks, bearings and wheels at a great price, you also save more than $10 from the price of purchasing each piece separately.
The Rough Polish Mini Logo trucks are available in sizes of 7.63", 8.0" and 8.38". All truck assemblies come with 52mm Multi-Color Mini Logo wheels in a 101a durometer with skate-rated Mini Logo bearings.
Mini Logo recommends the 7.63" for skateboard widths of 7.5-7.88". The 8.0" trucks are most commonly used on boards 7.88-8.25". The 8.38" trucks are sized for decks 8.25-8.75".
Mini Logo Trucks feature a lightweight hanger, hollow baseplate, fast-precision ground 8mm axles and ultra high rebound bushings.
Mini Logo Trucks feature:
- Responsive Geometry - Mini-Logo Trucks Turn Quick
- Ultra High Rebound Bushings for Smooth Control
- Strong Design and Premium Materials
- Light Weight Hanger and Hollow Baseplate
- Fast-Precision Ground 8mm Axles for Better Bearing Support
- Lifetime Warranty Against Manufaturer's Defects
Mini Logo™ Wheels feature a high rebound, long lasting formulas provide more performance at a fraction of the price of most “pro” wheels. A number of our team skaters have told us that they prefer the way this compound skates over many more costly wheels. Mini Logo™ combines this high performance urethane with a simple graphic, and a popular range of shapes, sizes and hardnesses. Great performance and value guaranteed!
The Mini Logo wheels included with this assembly are the S-3 in a 52x31mm size and a 101a durometer hardness.
Mini Logo Wheels feature:
- Diameter: 52mm
- Width: 31mm
- Hardness: 101a
- Formula: SBA
- Color: Assorted
- Surface: Smooth
Mini Logo Bearings are Skate Rated, precision 608 bearings made to Skate One specifications. These bearings were designed for skating, not electric motors. They have a removable rubber shield on one side, a removable metal shield on the other, a high speed molded ball retainer, precision ground and super-finished hardened chromium steel races and balls, and come pre-lubricated with Speed Cream. This makes them smooth, fast, easy to install and maintain. MiniLogo Bearings twice the performance and half the price you would expect.
Mini Logo Bearings feature:
- High Performance, Skate Rated Construction
- Chromium Steel Balls & Rings
- Precision ground & Super finished Raceways
- High Speed, Extra Tough Ball Cage (Removable)
- Flexible Rubber Shield on One Side (Removable)
- Rigid Metal Shield on One Side (Removable)
- Speed Cream Synthetic Racing Oil
- Value Priced
These trucks, wheels and bearings come in a full set of 2. To complete the assembly, you will new a deck, grip tape and hardware, available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 7.63" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 7.9 inch decks.
- 8.0" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 7.9 to 8.25 inch decks.
- 8.38" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 8.25+ inch decks.
- Mid (standard) height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
- Riser pads can be used for wheels in excess of 56mm.