Mini Logo has made it easy on you with this fully assembled trucks, bearings and wheel set.
In addition to a great set of mid-height trucks, bearings and wheels at a great price, you also save more than $10 from the price of purchasing each piece separately.
The Black Mini Logo trucks are available in sizes of 8.0" and 8.38". All truck assemblies come with 52mm Black Mini Logo wheels in a 101a durometer with skate-rated Mini Logo bearings.
The 8.0" trucks are most commonly used on boards 7.88-8.25". The 8.38" trucks are sized for decks 8.25-8.75".
Mini Logo Trucks feature a lightweight hanger, hollow baseplate, fast-precision ground 8mm axles and ultra high rebound bushings.
Mini Logo Trucks feature:
- Responsive Geometry - Mini-Logo Trucks Turn Quick
- Ultra High Rebound Bushings for Smooth Control
- Strong Design and Premium Materials
- Light Weight Hanger and Hollow Baseplate
- Fast-Precision Ground 8mm Axles for Better Bearing Support
- Lifetime Warranty Against Manufaturer's Defects
Mini Logo™ Wheels feature a high rebound, long lasting formulas provide more performance at a fraction of the price of most “pro” wheels. A number of our team skaters have told us that they prefer the way this compound skates over many more costly wheels. Mini Logo™ combines this high performance urethane with a simple graphic, and a popular range of shapes, sizes and hardnesses. Great performance and value guaranteed!
The Mini Logo wheels included with this assembly are the S-3 in a 52x31mm size and a 101a durometer hardness.
Mini Logo Wheels feature:
- Diameter: 52mm
- Width: 31mm
- Hardness: 101a
- Formula: SBA
- Color: Assorted
- Surface: Smooth
Mini Logo Bearings are Skate Rated, precision 608 bearings made to Skate One specifications. These bearings were designed for skating, not electric motors. They have a removable rubber shield on one side, a removable metal shield on the other, a high speed molded ball retainer, precision ground and super-finished hardened chromium steel races and balls, and come pre-lubricated with Speed Cream. This makes them smooth, fast, easy to install and maintain. MiniLogo Bearings twice the performance and half the price you would expect.
Mini Logo Bearings feature:
- High Performance, Skate Rated Construction
- Chromium Steel Balls & Rings
- Precision ground & Super finished Raceways
- High Speed, Extra Tough Ball Cage (Removable)
- Flexible Rubber Shield on One Side (Removable)
- Rigid Metal Shield on One Side (Removable)
- Speed Cream Synthetic Racing Oil
- Value Priced
These trucks, wheels and bearings come in a full set of 2. To complete the assembly, you will new a deck, grip tape and hardware, available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 7.63" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 7.9 inch decks.
- 8.0" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 7.9 to 8.25 inch decks.
- 8.38" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 8.25+ inch decks.
- Mid (standard) height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
- Riser pads can be used for wheels in excess of 56mm.