Player sunglasses by Liquid Eyewear. Great for skydiving, skating and motorcycle riding.
The Player is made with a durable, hingeless aluminum frame and impace resistant polycarbonate or ballistic photochomatic lens, which makes them virtually indestructible. Twelve frame colors and 14 lens variations are available.
ChutingStar stocks all Player frames with the Smoke Gray UV or Smoke Polarized lens. All other lenses have a turnaround time of approximately 1 week and must be ordered via the linked form below, or via phone or e-mail.
The Player features:
- Hingeless aluminum frame,
- Polycarbonate or Ballistic Lens,
- Microfiber cleaning sock,
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
Available aluminum frames include:
- Anodized Red
- Hand Polished (Polished Chrome)
- Military Green
- White Powder Coated
- Yellow Powder Coated
- Anodized Blue
- Black Nickel (Black Chrome)
- Pink Powder Coated
- Matte Black Powder Coated
- Gun Metal, Aluminum Anodized
- Orange Powder Coated
- Copper Plated
Our two stock lenses include:
- 100% UV Polycarbonate Smoke Gray tinted Lens, 13% Light Transmission, reduces the most amount of sunlight. and allows true color perception. Best use, bright sunny days, driving, skydiving, motorcycle riding, tactical, combat, and casual wear.
- Smoke Polarized lens with 17% light transmission reduces the maximum amount of visible light and allows for true color recognition.
Liquid is now the preferred sunglass company of many famous rockers, including Van Halen, Disturbed, Daughtry and Alice Cooper.
Liquid Eyewear is manufactured in America. Frames and lenses are cut in Yuma, Arizona at Liquid Eyewear headquarters. Powder coating is completed in Phoenix. Frame plating and anodizing is performed in Chula Vista, California. Nothing is outsourced.