Independent Silver Stage 11 Trucks.
Independent Trucks are the standard in the skate industry. Guaranteed For Life by Independent!
Featuring superior turn and stability, better grind clearance, improved no hang-up yoke for grind tricks, and less wheel bite. They last longer and are stronger on impact than any other truck tested.
These Stage 11 Independent Silver Trucks are Perfectly Balanced, Responsive, Lightweight and Durable.
Independent Stage II Trucks feature:
- 356 T6 aluminum Hollow Body hangers and baseplates
- Solid Chromoly steel axles
- Grade 8 kingpins.
- Supercush cushions with cylinder bottom
Currently available in 129mm (7.6 inch axle), 139mm (8 inch axle) and 149mm (8.5" axle) sizes in the Mid/Standard height. Indepenent Stage II Silver trucks have a height of 55m.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 129mm (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 8 inch decks.
- 139mm (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8 to 8.5 inch decks.
- 149mm (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.25 to 8.75 inch decks
- Mid/Standard height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
Independent trucks are Made In The USA and Guaranteed For Life – Accept No Substitutes.