Independent Raw Trucks.
Independent Trucks are the standard in the skate industry. Guaranteed For Life by Independent!
These Stage-10 Independent Raw Trucks are Perfectly Balanced, Responsive, Lightweight and Durable. Independent Standard and Low Raw Trucks feature 356-T6 aluminum Hollow Body hangers and baseplates with 4140 chromoly steel axles and grade 8 kingpins.
Currently available in 129mm (7.6 inch axle) and 139mm (8 inch axle) sizes in the Mid (standard) and Low height.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 129mm (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 8 inch decks.
- 139mm (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8 to 8.5 inch decks.
- Low height trucks (flip tricks/smaller wheels/smaller skaters) work great with a wheel size of 50-53mm.
- Mid (standard) height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 53-56mm.
- High height trucks (cruising/bigger skaters) work well with a wheel size of 56mm+.
Indepenent Low Raw Trucks have a height of 48.5mm. The Mid (standard) Raw Trucks have a height of 53.5mm.