- Home ◅
- HYPOXIC Extra Long GoPro Helmet Mount
The Extra Long GoPro Helmet Mount.
HYPOXIC's Extra Long GoPro Helmet Mount enable yourself to mount your GOPRO at the front of your helmet with the LCD, LCD Touch or Battery BacPac installed on your HERO2 or HERO3!
This ruggedized, aviation grade, billet aluminum mount is meant for people that want the most security in their camera setup. Because of this, a cutaway system or proceedure is highly recommended. The mount also allows you to rotate the camera 360 degrees on the base to get footage side ways when in wingsuit formations or canopy flocks without drilling new holes.
Requires two small holes to be drilled in your helmet so only recommended for skydiving or paragliding helmets. Since the mount is threaded to fit the GOPRO thumbscrew or the included M5 screw, there is no need for that acorn nut you always seem to loose.
- Weight: 24g
- Total Height Off Helmet: 1.6"
- Width: 1.5"
- Length: 0.5"
- 1 x HYPOXIC GOPRO Helmet Base
- 1 x HYPOXIC 1/4" Extended Bar
- 1 x 1/4" - 20 - 1/2" Flat Screw
- 2 x 8-32" x 1/2" Machine Screws
- 1 x GOPRO Sockethead screw M5 - .8 x 20