The HYPEYE D PRO Camcorder Indication and Control System is specifically made for skydivers. The HYPEYE D PRO connects to Sony camcorders through the D/AV half-moon interface. The HYPEYE D PRO provides features and functionality never before seen in any camcorder controller. Its super-bright, intuitive, three LED indication system keeps you informed of your camcorder's status even when facing the sun!
Note: This version of the HypEye D Pro is for the more common skydiving cameras from Sony such as the CX100, CX105, CX110, CX115, CX150 and CX155. The list of compatible camcorders can be found under the Additional Info tab. See the 2011 version for cameras manufactured in 2011 and later, such as the CX130 and CX160.
This is the standard 500 mm 'D' cable length. The 500 mm 'D' cable length is great for traditional setups in helmets where the button is setup on the helmet, the cable routed to the box and the light over the eye.
Features for the HYPEYE D PRO include:
- Push button to power on/off & start/stop recording;
- Toggle between record & playback modes;
- Debrief jack for non-intrusive video viewing;
- Push button protection against accidental activation;
- Zoom Memory;
- External audio sourcing;
- Nylon threaded mounting hole;
- and Adjustable LED brightness.
Add the optional HYPEYE D PRO EXPANSION KIT or HYPEYE D PRO PHOTO KIT from ChutingStar.com.
The expansion kit allows users to:
- While recording, capture still pictures onto your camcorder by using an external switch (Standard 2.5mm bite or tongue switch will work);
- Use your camcorder as a dedicated still camera;
- Interface to L&B Optima audible for visual altitude warning indication;
- Custom push button interface;
- and Includes the HYPEYE D PRO DEBRIEF CABLE.
The HYPEYE D PRO DEBRIEF CABLE allows you to debrief through the HYPEYE D PRO without dismounting your camcorder. It's a must for teams in training.
The new HypEye D Photo Kit includes the part of the expansion kit for converting your HYPEYE D PRO and your Sony Camcorder into a picture taking device. Simply install this kit into the HYPEYE D PRO, add your favorite shutter release or bite switch, and you successfully converted your camcorder into a still camera.
The HypEye D Pro Photo Kit includes:
- HYPEYE D PRO Shutter Connector with a 2.5mm stereo plug
- HYPEYE D PRO Debrief Cable
- never ask, is it on Review by Eugene
Quality Durability Price
- Don't be that guy Review by Randy Swallows
Quality Durability Price