Wi-Fi enable your GoPro camera (original HD HERO and HD HERO2) with the Wi-Fi BacPac.
The Wi-Fi BacPac attaches to your GoPro camera, enabling:
- Long range remote control via the Wi-Fi Remote (optional accessory, not included)
- Live video remote control, preview and playback when using the GoPro App via your smartphone or tablet
- Wi-Fi transfer* of your favorite videos and photos from your GoPro to your Smartphone or Tablet for sharing with friends
- Live streaming video or photos + video sharing directly to the web from your GoPro, wherever you have a network connection*
- Use your Smartphone as a hotspot to live stream video and share photos + videos to the web*
- Wi-Fi BacPac (with built-in Li-ion Battery)
- Waterproof Backdoor
- Non-waterproof Backdoor
- 12″ USB Charging Cable
NOTE: A product update is REQUIRED before using your Wi-Fi products. The original HD HERO is only compatible with the Wi-Fi Remote. Does not support GoPro App and video + photo live streaming.
* available with a free future downloadable Wi-Fi BacPac product update. Support for using your smartphone as a hotspot may vary from mobile carrier to carrier.
NOTE: A product update is REQUIRED before using your Wi-Fi BacPac or Remote. Click HERE for a free update download. The original HD HERO is only compatible with the Wi-Fi Remote. The original HD HERO does not support the GoPro App, video + photo preview / playback, or live streaming. Live video streaming to the web is available for the HD HERO2 with a free future downloadable product update. Wireless internet connection required; additional fees may apply. The Wi-Fi Remote does not require a Wi-Fi network as it creates its own Wi-Fi network. Supports iOS 4 and Android OS 2.2 and newer devices. Specifications are subject to change without notice.