Fallen Derby Team Collective Black/Purple Skate Shoe.
Rise With The Fallen!
The Fallen Footwear skate team consists of Jamie Thomas, Tommy Sandoval, Josh Harmony, Brian "Slash" Hansen, Garrett Hill, Jack Curtin, Tom Asta, James Hardy, Jon Dickson, Tony Cervantes and Dane Burman.
- Team Collective Derby Model
- Lightweight cupsole with Fallens exclusive FLX midsole
- Athletic styling with classic dress shoe inspiration
- One-piece toe for skateboarding abrasion resistance
- Minimal padding for increased response and board feel
- Extra grippy rubber outsole
- Perforated detail on vamp for breathability
- L1 insole
Fallen Footwear is one of the most renowned skateboarding footwear brands. The company was launched by the famous skateboarder Jamie Thomas in 2003. Fallen provides its customers with a wide range of designs at reasonable prices. Fallen Footwear manufactures some of the most exclusive, colorful and stylish shoes. The company does not only produce quality footwear for professionals, but it also provides a great variety of shoes for everyday wear. Fallen Footwear makes a great choice for anybody who is a serious skateboarder, or just a person who wants a high quality choice in skate shoes.