If you want both video and photos from a handmount, this is a super-compact way to get it.
The Dual GoPro HD HERO Handcam Glove provides easy access to all basic camera features without need to remove the camera from the glove. If you want to change memory cards, just pop the old one out & the new one in. If you need to plug in the USB charger, it's right at your fingertips.
This glove comes completely pre-assembled, with two lens protectors. There is more than 6 months developing and testing this glove. It's been through even more R&D than the single-cam setup.
One size available: Small (sizes will match your skydiving glove size and also have adjustments for a tighter/looser fit). Available in all black.
- direct access to memory card without need to remove camera from glove
- direct access to USB port: simply pop open the snap and plug in the cable
- transparent front panel allows easy access to power/mode button, LCD screen, and activity light
- Lycra panel allows insertion of camera to glove without fear of scratching the lens
- Adjustable sizing with buckle allows use with or without a glove underneath
The user instructions for this Dual GoPro HD HERO Handcam Glove can be downloaded at this link.
Manufactured by Chris Warnock of Funjump Rigging. All sizes in stock for immediate shipment. Add two GoPro cameras and SD cards to complete your setup.
Note: This glove fits the GoPro HERO and HERO2 cameras.
|Mount Positions Available||No|
|Fits Dual Cameras||Yes|