Drift Innovation, has launched its best helmet camera yet: the Drift Ghost-S.
The Drift Ghost-S films at 60fps at 1080p Full HD, is waterproof, has a huge built-in LCD screen, is easy to use and is packed full of features. Live outside the box; buy the Drift Ghost-S.
- Low light sensitivity automatically adjusts
- 60fps at 1080p / 120fps at 720p
- 12MP CMOS Sensor
- 2" TFT Screen Corning™ Gorilla Glass™ setup, preview, play
- Up to 3.5 hours battery life recording 1080p video
- Photoburst/Timelapse capture 10 photos a second and more
- Two-way Remote Control with 30 feet range
- Waterproof down to 3 metres
- Built-in Microphone noise reducing and sensitivity adjustable
- Rotatable Lens up to 300° - mount your Ghost-S anywhere
- WiFi App Coming Soon connect your Android or Apple device
- Video Tagging highlight up to 10 minutes of live video segments
- External Mic plug in an external microphone for more directional control over your audio and an HDMI Input for straight to your TV viewing
- Two-way Remote Control with 30 feet range
The complete guide to the feature-packed Drift Ghost-S – Live life outside the box and capture your greatest moments in rich high-definition…
Sharp High-Res Video with 1080p@60fps
- Video performance has been greatly enhanced, with the Ghost-S offering crisp 1080p video at 60fps and super-slow-motion in 720p at 120fps. Playback crystal clear image quality and relive your experience to the detail.
Sleek, Stylish, Impossibly Cool
- Packing a host of features into an aerodynamic shell, the Ghost-S draws envy with its stylish shape and uncomplicated interface. Built for maximum usability, you can unlock any of the Ghost-S’s array of awesome features in just a few clicks of a button.
Two-Way Remote Control with LED Lights
- Back again for simplified camera control, the Two-Way Remote lets you know exactly what your camera is doing. Built-in LED lights indicate what mode you are in and whether your camera is recording. Am I on? You will never be in doubt.
Industry-First ‘Clone Mode’
- Unique to its class, the innovative new ‘Clone Mode’ allows control of multiple Ghost-S’s though one master camera. Synchronize up to four other cameras with your master device and replicate your camera’s settings across the board. Hit record and capture multiple angles, all perfectly in time for easy editing.
2” TFT LCD Screen
- Line-up the perfect shot, change settings with ease, playback your videos and manage files with the full-colour 2” TFT LCD screen. Enhanced with Corning® Gorilla® Glass coating for durability and scratch-resistance, the Ghost-S’s screen puts you in full control of what you are shooting.
Super-Efficient & Monster Battery Life
- The Ghost-S manages power usage on another level, enabling a class-leading 3.5-hour battery life for maximum recording time.
New Rotatable Flat Lens
- Retaining Drift’s revered 300° rotatable lens, the Ghost-S features a new 160° wide-angle flat-lens for capturing the world as you see it, as well as producing clearer underwater video. Distortion-free, crisp HD video offers precision replays of real life, with the most accurate capture of your adventures to date.
Highly Robust & 9’ Waterproof
- Built with high-intensity action in mind, the Ghost-S can take a serious beating and remain fully functional. No protective housing necessary; the camera handles the rigours of action sports with ease and is 9-feet waterproof right out of the box.
- Need to go deeper? No problem: the Ghost-S is fully compatible with the Drift HD Ghost Waterproof Case for submersion to 197-feet.
‘Scene Mode’ – Rich Video in Any Environment
- Fine-tune the Ghost-S to best capture your situation, with normal, vivid and low-light modes offering simple solutions regardless of weather or lighting.
Low-Latency Wi-Fi with Live Streaming
- Connect the Ghost-S to your smartphone or tablet for full remote control of the camera. Start and stop recording, change settings and modes, and instantly upload to social media platforms.
‘Dash Cam’ Car DVR Mode
- Your Drift HD Ghost-S can double as a dash cam with its continuous loop-recording mode. Set up, hit record and let your Ghost-S car camera continually capture video and store it in manageable individual files.
‘Flashback’ Video Tagging
- Capture events from up to 5-minutes in the past and store those unmissable moments in separate video files. Nail the trick, hit ‘tag’ and the camera will backtrack and store the action that just happened, as well as the immediate action afterwards.
12-Megapixel Stills, Bursts & Timelapses
- Natural 12-megapixel photo resolution enables high-quality still images in varying light conditions. Photo-burst mode has been refined, and timelapse returns for shooting slick sequential images.
- Adjust the H.264 codec’s compression rate between normal and high, with the latter allowing a greater flow of data storage to preserve more of the original recording.
Live Outside the Box
- You will be ready for action, right out of the box with the Ghost-S, Two-Way Remote, mount kit, battery and hardware all provided.
High-Quality Adjustable Audio
- Combat wind or engine noise for crisp audio capture with the Ghost-S’s adjustable built-in microphone. Situated in a prime position beneath the lens, you can increase or decrease the microphone sensitivity to suit your environment.
- Set settings profiles A, B and C and have your favourite camera settings saved and available to use in moments.
Intuitive, long-lasting, powerful – the all-new Drift Ghost-S is the optimal camera choice for living life outside the box. Packed full of features and with supreme HD video quality, the Ghost-S integrates power with simplicity for the best multi-purpose action camera on the market. Capture life from your perspective – buy your Drift Ghost-S now...
What's New & Improved over the Drift Ghost?
- 1080p at 60fps video. Double the frame-rate for our sharpest image quality yet. Relive your adventures in rich, vibrant HD.
- 3.5-hour Battery Life. Super-efficient and primed for epic sessions with the longest battery life in its class.
- Scene Mode. Normal, Vivid or Low-Light video modes – whatever the environment, the Ghost-S excels.
- Clone Mode. Multi-camera control from one master Ghost-S – seamless head cam synchronization.
- Bit Rate. Adjustable video compression for the best quality video playback.
- Flat Rotatable Lens. 300° rotatable flat lens for capturing natural HD video from any angle.
- Sony CMOS Sensor. 12MP sensor produces excellent low-light capability with dynamically adjusting shutter.
- Two Way Remote Control with built-in LED indicator lights
- 2" TFT Screen for preview, playback, file management and setting changes
- Wi-Fi smartphone and tablet connectivity for live streaming, remote control functionality and social media upload
- 9ft Waterproof and robust camera build
- 'Video Tagging' captures action from the past - just hit 'Tag'
- Car DVR Mode shoots in a continuous loop for HD video from the road
- 12-megapixel still photos, photobursts and timelapses
What's in the Box:
- Drift Ghost-S Action Camera
- Two Way Remote Control
- Curved and Flat Surface Mounts
- Goggle Mount
- 1700mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Universal Clip
- Rear Connector Hatch
- Velcro Strap
- 3.5mm Microphone Extension Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide
|Maximum Memory||32 GB|
|Downloads/Play||Play on TV|
|Mounting Position||Top or Side|
|Third-party Mounts||Several and mounts with any traditional tripod screw mount.|
|Wide-angle Capability||Up to 170-degree view|