- Home ◅
- Cookie Fuel Side Plates
don't forget about
Cookie Fuel Side Plates.
These side plates are specifically manufactured for the Cookie Fuel helmet. Each plate can fit the right or left side.
Side Plates available include:
- Visible audible altimeter port for Larsen & Brusgaard Solo II, Optima II and Quattro audible altimeters, #2
- Visible audible altimeter port for Larsen & Brusgaard ProTrack, #5
- Visible audible altimeter port for Alti-2 N3 (or N3A with screen pointing inward), #4
- Flat Side Mount Plate (For mounting Cooke Contour Rail Mount or Cookie Sony Action Cam Sleeve), #3
- Blank Side Plate (rounded), #1
Fuel Side Plate mounting and use instructions linked below.
Detail InformationColors AvailableBlackHardware IncludedYesMount Positions AvailableSideHelmet SpecificYesVariable AnglesFlush MountFlushCurved AdaptorNoFits Dual CamerasNoQuick ReleaseNoSizeNo
ReviewsAdd your review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Perfect fit for my Quattro
Bought this to install my Quattro on my Fuel helmet. The fit is absolutely perfect, the altimeter just slides in and "clicks" into place. A double rubber band goes behind it to make sure it won't move at all when in free fall or when you press the buttons. To install the plate, you'll need to remove your current side plate (the little allen wrench is included for the job). I struggled a little bit because one of the screws seemed to be just a tiny bit shorter than the others so it wasn't getting any purchase in the hole. If it happens to you, just rotate the screws around, it worked for me.
Quality Durability Price
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.
VideoFuel Mounting Instructions">
Cookie Fuel Side Plates