Comet Pagan Faces 42" Complete Longboard Skateboard.
The Pagan Faces speed board has directional rockers for maximum stability at any speed.
- Length: 42''
- Width: 10''
- Wheelbase: 32.25''
- Thickness: 9-ply
- Concave: .75''
- Rocker: .5"
- Mount: drop through
- Graphics by Arlo Chapple
- White Caliber 44 deg 10'' trucks.
- 70mm 53mm Contact 83a Purple Orangatang Longboard Wheels
- Arsonal Abec 5 Oiled Speed Bearings
- Black Grip Tape
Comes Completely Assembled and Ready to Ride!
Comet has been making functional longboards with the community’s input and involvement for years. They introduced longboards to “rocker” which has since become a standard feature in hundreds of boards. They built a team that popularized freeriding and took it to another level. Liam Morgan helped develop and design boards like the Grease Shark and Grease Hammer that set off a wave of directional topmount boards that nearly everyone has fallen in love with. Comet is dedicated to progression because of one thing; they love skateboarding!
Comet Skateboards are focused on delivering 100% earth friendly high-performance products manufactured in the USA. They do not claim to be "green" based on just one of the specific aspects of their company and stop there. It has to do with the materials they use, where their materials are sourced, how Comet sticks them together, how they ship them, what they do with the scraps, who they are, how they work together, and what they do in the community. By staying committed to their core values they save you money and deliver the best possible product without compromising our future on this planet. An unbeatable combo. ECO - Affordable boards for the people! Pura Vida!
All Comet Skateboards feature:
- The trees they use have more time to grow. Their proprietary glue is specially formulated for skateboards. They press each board individually under extreme pressure and temperature. Their materials and practices simply make better boards.
Works of Art
- All Comet art is screen printed by hand using water-based inks and then covered with a water-proof, environmentally safe coatings. Comet was the first to do this. Comet artists bring their brand to life.
High Precision Carving
- All Comet skateboards are carved and drilled by high-precision CNC routers in Ithaca, New York. Their routers cut to within of 0.001'' – that’s less than the width of a human hair.
|Deck Width||10 inches|
|Deck Length||42 inches|
|Truck Attachment||Drop Through|