The CamEye II LANC remote control is specially designed for skydivers and helmet mounted camcorder systems.
The CamEye II makes it easy to start and stop recording. A short click on the red button toggles between recording and standby. The bright feedback indicator shows the camera status and even tells you when it's time to replace the tape or recharge the battery.
All SONY and Canon camcorder with a standard 2.5mm LANC socket can be connected to the CamEye II. Other brands also have LANC ports.
The CamEye II can be converted with the CamEye II D-Plug Converter to work with Sony D Plug input cameras.
The CamEye II is not just a light. A microcomputer inside CamEye II controls the camera and reads the status for you. The CamEye II works in parallel with the normal control buttons on your camcorder, so you can still operate the camera the normal way.
- Extends the cameras battery capacity.
- CamEye II lets you turn on and off the power to the videocamera without the need to touch the videocamera.
- Full feed-back via a multicolor LED light. A green light indicates power on and standby. A red light indicates recording in progress. An alternating green/red blinking light indicates low battery and warns you when you have less than 5 minutes left on the tape. A blinking red light indicates that the camera is in Player or Photo mode.
- One button for all functions. You don't need to learn a complicated button combination. You can stay focused on your sport activity.
* compatible with SONY, Canon
* low profile angled LANC connector
* one control button
* camera record* / standby* control
* camera power on / off control
* rec / standby LED indicator
* low tape and battery warning
* VCR / Player / photo mode warning
* Control unit: (h)18 x (d)30 mm
* LANC cord 35cm (13.8 inch)
* LED cord 33cm (13.0 inch)
*for camera mode only.