This Mini Logo Blue Skateboard Deck can be configured with grip tape, trucks, wheels, bearings and hardware so it's shipped to you ready to skate!
The hard rock maple Mini Logo Blue Skateboard Deck is available in widths of 7.5, 7.625, 7.75, 7.88, 8, 8.25 and 8.5 inches as well as concaves of K12, K15 and K16. Current stock sizes show in drop-down box.
For a full skateboard assembly, you will need grip tape, trucks, hardware, bearings and wheels. Assembly is free!
Note: Desired skateboard width can vary based on skate style, body size and individual preference. But in general, 7.5"-7.88" widths work great for younger skaters, street skaters or those needing a board that is easier to maneuver for tricks. The 8"-8.55" width are great for larger skaters, skate filmers, vert/ramp skating or cruising. For more assistance,contact us directly.
Mini Logo™ Construction
Hand made using only the finest materials, Mini Logo™ is the leader of high performance/price point decks in the Industry. Warranted against de-lamination for the useful life of the deck. Mini Logo™ utilizes 35 years of deck building experience and knowledge to truly deliver the best sizes, shapes and POP for less!
Each deck is created from 7 plys of hard rock maple, fused in Skate One’s special low stress, AirLam™ presses, with water resistant, high strength glue and sealed against moisture with a lacquer semi-gloss finish. The bottom of Mini Logo™ decks are treated with a multi-layer coating consisting of a wood sealer layer and two full length colored ink layers for longer slides.
Mini Logo™ skateboards are manufactured by the source of some of the finest brands in the skateboard industry. ML™ means premium quality and performance at a rock bottom price, guaranteed. If you are finished with expensive, dubious quality, poorly made skateboard products and just want to skate, Mini Logo™ is for you.
Mini Logo is militant about raw, pure skateboarding. This is where the MILITANT movement is coming from. It will not be blown out with crazy marketing or thrown in your face with magazine ads because that is not what the movement is about. It's about D.I.Y. skateboarding. Mini Logo utilizes 36 years of Skate One product development knowledge. Mini Logo offers the best product at the best price possible, while bringing those people together that skate just to have FUN!
Mini Logo™ Deck Concaves
- A double kick nose with extra deep concave that adds significant stiffness to a deck. This allows Mini Logo to reduce a K12 deck’s thickness and weight without losing pop and response. It also features a steep, flat nose and tail.
- Maximum wheel base—14.50 inches. Non-symmetrical nose to tail.
- Consider this an upgrade that replaces the K10 concave. A double kick nose with deeper, smoother concave, longer wheelbase, concave kick on nose and tail and a scoop tail for a more secure foot placement without feeling trapped. Abig boy version of the K12 allowing all terrain ripping with the stability of a longer wheelbase. Less wheel bite because the steeper concave goes out to the edge of the board.
- Maximum wheel base—15.75" Non symmetrical nose to tail.
- This is like the K12 with a shorter wheelbase for smaller skaters.
- Maximum wheel base—12.25 inches. Non-symmetrical nose to tail.
Mini Logo™ Concave Reference
|Name||Nose/Tail||Max Width||Depth||Angle/Tail||Angle/Nose||Radius/Tail||Radius/Nose||Max Wheelbase|