This Atnalta Chocolate Logo Skateboard Deck can be configured with grip tape, trucks, wheels, bearings and hardware so it's shipped to you ready to skate!
This high-quality deck by Atnalta Skateboards out of Atlanta features the logo, chocolate background and "The biggest little thing in the South" line. All Atnalta Skateboard decks come with a string of stickers from Atnalta as well as ChutingStar-Skate.
Manufactured in the 7.5", 7.8", 8", 8.25" and 8.4" widths. Current stock sizes show in drop-down menu when ordering.
For the full skateboard assembly, you select the grip tape, trucks, hardware, bearings and wheels. Assembly is free!
Desired skateboard width can vary based on skate style, body size and individual preference. But in general,
- 7.5"-7.8" widths work great for younger skaters, street skaters or those needing a board that is easier to maneuver for tricks.
- 8"-8.4" width are great for larger skaters, skate filmers, vert/ramp skating or cruising.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 129mm (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 8 inch decks.
- 139mm (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8 to 8.5 inch decks.
- Low height trucks (flip tricks/smaller wheels/smaller skaters) work great with a wheel size of 50-52mm.
- Mid (standard) height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 52-56mm.
- High height trucks (cruising/bigger skaters) work well with a great size of 56mm+.
For more assistance, contact us directly.