Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured.
For more than 24 years preferred by the world’s top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers
According to Bones Bearings, their bearings out perform all other bearings because they went to the trouble to skate rate Bones Swiss™ and Bones REDS™, not just select an ABEC rated industrial bearing and put a customized plastic shield on it. Bones have been completely redesigned for skating from the ground up and are built to Bones specifications that include Skate Rated components, lubricants, tolerances and clearances.
Bones Bearings come in a set of 8 (two for each skateboard wheel). One set will allow you to assemble a full deck of 4 wheels. These bearings will fit any skateboard wheel, which allow you to mount your wheels to any truck axle.
|Rating||Bones Skate Rated™|