don't forget about
ARES II Digital Altimeter.
The ARES II™ is the evolution of hardcore digital visual altimeters. ARES II™ takes full metal casing, durability, superior engineering, larger screen and accuracy to the skies with ARES II™.
Made in aircraft grade aluminium Ares II™ is the evolution of digital civilian visual altimeters. Ares II™ takes durability, superior engineering and accuracy to the civilian jumpers. The Ares II™ is a digital faced visual altimeter for those civilian skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display
LB ALTIMETERS has created this new generation of altimeters featuring the following advancements:
- Easy and fast altitude offset
- Quick back light on/off
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case
- Large hi-def LCD screen
- Scratchproof 2mm thick hardened glass lens
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- Shockproof and waterproof (3ft/2 hours)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.(0 to 12,191 m)
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures
- Uses 2 Renata 3V lithium CR2325
- Comes with hand mount
- P/N 295929
- NSN 6675-22-630-2343
Detail InformationColorBlackAlarm TypeNo AlarmsAnalog/DigitalDigitalAudibleNoBattery TypeCR2325Data LogDetailed altitude information about the last jump along with a daily jump counter. The unit's electronic logbook stores information about the last 200 jumps.Downloadable InfoNoFeet or MetersSettings for Feet and MetersFunctionAltimeter onlyProtective Case AvailableYesReplaceable LensNoSaveable ProfilesNoVisualYesVisual PortNoWater ResistantYesWearabilityExterior helmet mount available, Handmount, WristmountNight Jump GlowYesSizeNo
ReviewsAdd your review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- THIS THING RIGHT HERE!!
Guys, this thing is where it's at. It's not just a slightly bigger version of the Viso, although the casing is only slightly bigger. They managed to get the screen much further out toward the edges so without making a much larger alti on your arm you end up with a bigger, more beautiful display that shows everything you're already used to and adds a super simple light function if you ever need it. The metal housing and glass display feel so much more premium and should hold up a long time. Totally worth selling some old stuff so you can afford one :-)
Quality Durability Price
check these out!×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.
VideoQuick Start Guide
- ARES II Manual">